Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

aladdin2007

That would be a personal opinion. Personally I prefer Mermaid but as I said it's not a bad attractions per se. Just in the wrong place.

And as we said don't expect much more than what Maelstrom offered in length.

does it have any Norwegian design/look implemented at all in this or strictly frozen once you enter? dont answer if you dont want I understand.

Mike S

Wow....and Expedition Everest and it's surrounding land cost 100 million...I can't even begin to imagine how it is possible...
Disney "Magic."
It is called Frozen Ever After. Frozenstrom is just the nickname people gave it as it replaced Maelstrom.
I prefer Frostrom myself. Rolls off the tongue better.
With inflation both Everest and Frozen cost the same, I may have missed it but was the meet and great part of that number?

Also Depending on whats inside I can see the differences in cost. Roller coaster tracks and cars aren't the most expensive part of everest, it was the yeti and the structure. In todays dollars Big Thunder Mountain at MK would cost about 50k
No way BTMRR only costs $50,000.
That would be a personal opinion. Personally I prefer Mermaid but as I said it's not a bad attractions per se. Just in the wrong place.

And as we said don't expect much more than what Maelstrom offered in length.
If you like Mermaid better than that pretty much puts it where I expected. True shame really. I'll probably just roll through it like I do Mermaid but obviously not as easily. Capacity and what not. My perception of this ride will be made even worse with the thought of what other parks are getting constantly at the back of my mind as well. At least the Mermaid rides on both coasts are the same except for our queue. Then we have the most important aspect: location, location, location. If it wasn't obvious before I'll probably never be able to judge it fairly, and I'm ok admitting that.

Nickels5

Disney "Magic."

I prefer Frostrom myself. Rolls off the tongue better.

No way BTMRR only costs $50,000.

If you like Mermaid better than that pretty much puts it where I expected. True shame really. I'll probably just roll through it like I do Mermaid but obviously not as easily. Capacity and what not. My perception of this ride will be made even worse with the thought of what other parks are getting constantly at the back of my mind. At least all the Mermaid rides on both coasts are the same except for our queue. Then we have the most important aspect: location, location, location. If it wasn't obvious before I'll probably never be able to judge it fairly, and I'm ok admitting that.
Can I ask why you don't like Mermaid? I think its a great ride, sure there could be more but I think it fits the bill nicely.

FigmentForver96

Can I ask why you don't like Mermaid? I think its a great ride, sure there could be more but I think it fits the bill nicely.
I can't answer for Marni but I know the ride, specfically Orlandos, version has a queue that seems longer then the ride. The ride is a complete carbon copy of the one in California and they didn't even bother to fix some of the effects and errors of the old one. (Visible walls, catwalks etc.) I will give them the credit that they added the black lights.

There is more but I got to get back to work so I'll have to continue later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom