Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

A foolish mortal

12345.jpg

Nickels5

In all fairness to many others it wasn't. Either way it's a crying shame that Maelstrom never got its proposed upgrade to possibly make even those who didn't like it change their opinion, and that instead we got this here.

The projection screen effects are pretty good though.
Can't wait til September when I am there to ride this baby.

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
In all fairness to many others it wasn't. Either way it's a crying shame that Maelstrom never got its proposed upgrade to possibly make even those who didn't like it change their opinion, and that instead we got this here.

The projection screen effects are pretty good though.
I know you probably aren't allowed to answer this, but are the projection effects at all similar to the ones used on "Pirates of the Carribean; Battle for the Sunken Treasure" ?

Brian Swan

How was it a bore? It was the only pavilion to have one of everything. A ride, a film, an exhibit, a playground for awhile, a bakery, a restaurant, a shop, a tourism desk back in the day, a second movie upstairs for those that signed up for free. It served its purpose well, it was about Norway after all as it was intended. Now not so much, and that is what is at loss here.
The biggest loss was when they turned Akershus from a very good TS that served authentic Norwegian food into an mass-feeding Princess stable. I can accept the change from Maelstrom to Frozen Ever After, but every time I walk past Norway and remember the excellent meals I had there, I get ed off.

Bocabear

The biggest loss was when they turned Akershus from a very good TS that served authentic Norwegian food into an mass-feeding Princess stable. I can accept the change from Maelstrom to Frozen Ever After, but every time I walk past Norway and remember the excellent meals I had there, I get ****ed off.
It's true...I never understood putting a Princess Meal in there... never made sense...of course, now with FEA it at least makes a little more sense. I wish they would just remove the Akershus name and make it a Frozen Coronation Ball themed princess meal and be done with it... At least it could be a storyline that all the princesses have come to the coronation....and you are invited.... Make it a little fancier..a little more fanciful, and make it be it's own thing....Using the Akershus name just reminds me all the time that it used to be a real restaurant...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom