DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

RSoxNo1

The problem was the ride as built was not designed for Fastpass. That was a local decision.

Plus the fact the park as a whole was under capacity.
All Fastpass is, is a capacity question. No attraction with that high demand should have capacity that low. With the third track, Fastpass will work fine.

Monorail_Red_77

I wonder if Potato Head will return when TSL opens and they have to do an overhaul of the queue with the entrance coming from the other side of the building.
I heard The AMC Commissary ran out of potato chips. They called Mr. Potato Head over to fill in at that position and no one has seen him since. As a side note, The ABC Commissary has hot fresh potato chips now. :hilarious:

P_Radden

From twitter:

CjOr_UoWEAECLRc.jpg large.jpe
CjOrU1hW0AUZQVg.jpg large.jpe
CjOrU6vWUAAjYMs.jpg large.jpe
CjOrU-iWsAAraGC.jpg large.jpe

Next Big Thing

i would guess that there is more capacity at toy story play land in Paris than what they are doing here
I doubt it... the capacity at Paris is TERRIBLE. At least the dueling saucer ride should have ok capacity. The coaster will have better capacity than Paris' crap too. Also, no TSL yet has a TSMM. As a whole, WDW's will have the best capacity, but it's gonna mostly be walking/standing space. It's virtually DHS' version of Dinorama (coaster, spinner and cheap).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom