DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

Seabasealpha1

This third track thingy they've got arranged for the time being seems awkward. Lots of long hallways...I half expect to see this:

Shining_twins_8072.jpg

Here's hoping this is just some kinda awkward in-between stage...

anchorman314

Does anyone know if they're still sending all wheelchairs and ECVs to the old track? I'm thinking that if a guest can transfer to the ride vehicle, there is no longer a need to send them to the accessible vehicle line.

anchorman314

Yes. If they can't transfer the new track doesn't have an accessible car.
I understand that (and get why) the new track doesn't have an accessible car. But what if the guest can transfer? For example, one of my family members uses a wheelchair to get around the parks because she can only walk short distances. So at TSMM, we're always sent to the accessible line because of the stairs. Sometimes, however, that line can be quite long. I figured that if the merge point CM asks the guest if they can transfer, sending some of those guests to the new track would help with the wait at the accessible car line.

dhslxop

Is there any indication as to whether the 2 separate load areas will still exist once the new entrance in TSL opens? Or could they eventually merge track 3 into the existing load area?

MagicHappens1971

Is there any indication as to whether the 2 separate load areas will still exist once the new entrance in TSL opens? Or could they eventually merge track 3 into the existing load area?
I don't think they'll be merging, sounds like it would be a little challenging. And I think them being in the same load area would defeat the purpose, but just my opinion.

bjm72385

I understand that (and get why) the new track doesn't have an accessible car. But what if the guest can transfer? For example, one of my family members uses a wheelchair to get around the parks because she can only walk short distances. So at TSMM, we're always sent to the accessible line because of the stairs. Sometimes, however, that line can be quite long. I figured that if the merge point CM asks the guest if they can transfer, sending some of those guests to the new track would help with the wait at the accessible car line.
I just noticed this, if you look at the 8th picture in the gallery of pictures posted earlier, there is a lady on a scooter waiting in line. So I think that may help answer your question that yes if they can transfer they can go to the new track.

hokielutz

I hope the queues and long hallways will be altered once TSL opens and the entrance is moved to the other side of the building. Those pictures of the long narrow hallway walk look really bad when compared with the original queue.

dstrawn9889

Yes they are temporary
i would think that the long hallways go around the outside of the third track to deposit you back in pixar place, through the door on SS1, when TSL opens then they can do away with that since the exit and entrance will be from what is currently the 'rear' of the building

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom