The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hey y'all, court went as well as can be expected although our trial is scheduled for September. :banghead:

So we settled on temporary support but custody is still up in the air and status quo until Sept.

But the good news is I'm at my happy place now, as evidenced by this sign.

View attachment 133484
Sorry you have to go to trial. maybe you'll luck out and Mr. Donkey JFLM will get banished to Goinsey:D If not I have a few lovely walking tours I can suggest:D

donaldtoo

Hey y'all, court went as well as can be expected although our trial is scheduled for September. :banghead:

So we settled on temporary support but custody is still up in the air and status quo until Sept.

But the good news is I'm at my happy place now, as evidenced by this sign.

View attachment 133484

Glad it went OK, but, sure wish it would start to go more your way. Sorry you're having to go to court. Hopefully, if it still can't all be settled before the court date, the trial goes more your way. Sounds like there are some things there that could be brought up in court that could make it go more in your favor.

But, after all that, so very glad you're at your happy place...!!!!! :joyfull: :)

MOXOMUMD

Ahhh, So my little guy was trying to get into the placemat and pot holder drawer but Mommy and Daddy are smart and we put child proof locks on all the drawers. He was suppose to be coloring with crayons.which is what I was afraid of at first that he was coloring on the walls.
My nephews had bunk beds and the one in the top decided to do a mural with crayons. My sister left it there until he was old enough to clean it himself. It took two Magic Erasers.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom