The Spirited 11th Hour ...

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I thought the mocking was when you were saying it wasn't going to happen at all.

With the past history of TWDC It's still a possibility that nothing gets built at WDW especially with the decline in TWDC stock pricing.

It's also a possibility that a meteor strikes WDW and eradicates all life on Earth. The probability of it happening is minuscule, but still non-zero. Same for WDW cancelling Star Wars Land.

And the mocking continues...

seascape

I think this is a good thing. I thought it was a poor choice to load both GoTGv2 and SW EpVIII into the same month. I also imagine we will see a shuffle on the Avatar 2 date soon as well.
I agree that it is a good thing. Having SW8 just 6 months after Rouge is too soon. A full year is needed and having a new SWs every year as a Christmas gift is a great idea.

Cesar R M

Not defending the five year timeline but comparing building something now to building something back then is a bit questionable. Code requirements, labor laws, costs, etc are so different that it's like comparing oranges to mandarin oranges. Yes they are citrus, but considerably different.
thats racist to all members of the citrus family!
My lawyer will contact you on behalf of the mandarine and orange communities.

zufLMZS.gif

VJ

I have 3 new classifications for #DisneyTwitterers:

1.) I wants me some free stuff
2.) look at the free stuff I gots
3.) people who would be talking to themselves on the street otherwise
Honestly it's all about "look what I have and you don't". That's how these people get famous. That's why Disney constantly holds limited events that "sell out" in five minutes. Disney's entire marketing strategy for the parks basically runs on the bragging rights people get by going to these things. It became clear to me months ago.

Cesar R M

Walt's death and the World's fair certainly were extreme factors in Haunted mansion. My larger point is that no one would be satisfied today with the DL of 1955 even if it only took 1 year.
If Disney hadn't raised the bar to tech levels of today and entertainment.. probably..
But if Disney hadn't made these kind of theme parks.. we will probably be moaning at Six Flags levels stuff everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom