DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

lebeau

There isn't enough thinking outside the box here. Everyone seems to be pigeonholing Lucas films to Star Wars and/or Indy. What everyone is overlooking is how OTHER Lucasfilm greats will fit in fantastically at the new DHS. American Graffiti is going to take over Streets of America. RnRC is going to be re-themed to Labyrinth, complete with David Bowie classics. Finally (off topic...sorry), Tomorrowland expansion will include an E ticket THX 1138 speedbike coaster and Howard the Duck M&G. Oh...I almost forgot the Tucker Restrooms.
I know all this because I actually met George Lucas once. He visited the set of Back to the Future II. GREAT SCOTT!

They can just pick up the American Graffiti diner at Universal and move it over with all the Marvel stuff. ;)

ToTBellHop

They can just pick up the American Graffiti diner at Universal and move it over with all the Marvel stuff. ;)
I would consider it an even trade if we got all of that and Universal took hold of the mobile home of Fantasyland (small world). I saw it in the parking lot at Walmart over the weekend dumping its sewage. Quite the sight.

vinnya1726

With the interest in Villains and the merchandising share they could garner, it would be great if part of the DHS makeover included a "Villains Area." Perhaps an attraction or two (shows/rides), a merchandise location, and a unique meet and greet location (a Villains Lair, ala Princess Fairy Tale Hall).

That is a great idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom