A Spirited Perfect Ten

Cesar R M

We'll see - tight schedule. The house I rented for us is sick. Gates, upscale in Davenport. Exceeded expectations. We may just stay in and have our cocktails drink in the pool at night and all day Sunday. We will see - maybe TS tomorrow night.

The only disappointment today was having to deplane 10 minutes after we boarded for " a weird smell our crew needs to investigate" that set us back an hour and that for our finale meal on Sunday night, my uncle wants to take out all of us out for "Florida Seafood"....

(((Wait for it....))))

...at Red Lobster.
He insists. (((Shudder)))
was weird smell of batteries? or of someone smoking certain green herb in the bathrooms? :hilarious:

Voice of Disney sanity

why on Earth would they do that?
For reals why start a new thread??? Why not throw it in here with all the red lobster/adventureland/gps/DHS/weed smoking/DVC/Epcot/MK chat. I mean I love when spirit starts a new thread but I cannot believe how ridiculous they become. I don't mean to you guys off but my god do we really always have to have ONE thread with all the info and chit chat in it? Sheesh!

ItlngrlBella

Good morning WDW Magic Forum Sunshines! My 5:30 am view - sunrise in the pool.

I swear I will move here someday so I can start everyday like this.

image.jpg

Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

Keep your fingers crossed! Thanks for the suggestions! We will be using everyone's suggestions today! Let's hope one sticks! I think the place my Dad used to go to in south Daytona Beach was Oceandocks?

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

For reals why start a new thread??? Why not throw it in here with all the red lobster/adventureland/gps/DHS/weed smoking/DVC/Epcot/MK chat. I mean I love when spirit starts a new thread but I cannot believe how ridiculous they become. I don't mean to **** you guys off but my god do we really always have to have ONE thread with all the info and chit chat in it? Sheesh!

This is not the only thread with all the info in it.

Of course, it would help to know what info you're looking for...

71jason

My uncle is up there, on oxygen and refuses to travel more than 10 miles from Deltona. We're limited to the land of chain restaurants. I'm a foodie and I'm in hell.

Couple obscure but decent places in DeLand if you use Google Fu. Karlings very good, but on the far side of town. "The Enchanted Garden" or something on New York Avenue is supposed to be world class, not sure on the name. For basic but still good bar food, Frank & Bill's Brickhouse downtown.

Also, not sure if they have food, but Sinatra's, in the Artesan hotel downtown, is a piano bar run by the piano player from the Grand Floridian. If there is a restaurant attached to it, I would take it on faith it's worth visiting.

Also, a lot in downtown Sanford these days, just over the bridge from Deltona. I've heard great things about a German place there, Willow Tree maybe? First Street very managable.

Last edited:

71jason

Keep your fingers crossed! Ha ms for the suggestions! We will be using everyone's suggestions today! Let's hope one sticks! I think the place my Dad used to go to in south Daytona Beach was Oceandocks?

The Ocean Deck. Overrated.

In that general area, Aunt Catfish's in Port Orange used to be very good. Been years tho.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom