Inside Out meet and greet

Matt_Black

You can meet them at Magic Kingdom, too.

Where?

Because Big Hero 6 was a terrible movie.

Are you being sarcastic? Because BH6 was VERY good. I can understand you not personally liking it, because not everyone likes superheroes, but to call it terrible when it made $650 million worldwide in box office and snagged an Academy Award over The Lego Movie and How To Train Your Dragon 2 does not bespeak a "terrible movie".

DisneyDebRob

Where?

Are you being sarcastic? Because BH6 was VERY good. I can understand you not personally liking it, because not everyone likes superheroes, but to call it terrible when it made $650 million worldwide in box office and snagged an Academy Award over The Lego Movie and How To Train Your Dragon 2 does not bespeak a "terrible movie".
All movie opinions everywhere should be followed by a big IMO after each one. There have been bad movies making half a billion dollars and great movies barely making 100 grand. There's a big difference in whether a movie is good/bad or successful. I loved tomorrow land and thought it was good. Wasn't to successful so far based on what it cost to make. Big Hero 6, I agree was enjoyable. IMO:cool:

Matt_Black

All movie opinions everywhere should be followed by a big IMO after each one. There have been bad movies making half a billion dollars and great movies barely making 100 grand. There's a big difference in whether a movie is good/bad or successful. I loved tomorrow land and thought it was good. Wasn't to successful so far based on what it cost to make. Big Hero 6, I agree was enjoyable. IMO:cool:

Still, overall, I think most people can say that Big Hero 6 is good, considering all the positive critical and audience reviews. How good was it? Even Magenta Panther, the man who hates superheroes almost as much as he hates the Muppets, even HE liked it, and BH6 was not shy about being a superhero movie.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Gee, the movie hasn't even been released yet and y'all are already arguing about M&G for the characters.....

Perhaps Disney is waiting to see how well the movie performs at the box office before committing to something like a M&G, consider that the last couple of Pixar releases weren't that outstanding (Cars 2, Cars, Planes, Trains, Boats, etc. ;))

Matt_Black

Gee, the movie hasn't even been released yet and y'all are already arguing about M&G for the characters.....

Perhaps Disney is waiting to see how well the movie performs at the box office before committing to something like a M&G, consider that the last couple of Pixar releases weren't that outstanding (Cars 2, Cars, Planes, Trains, Boats, etc. ;))

Planes wasn't actually Pixar; it was produced by Disney-Toon studios, and you can tell- while the character models are very on point, much of the background animation is nowhere close to Pixar's usual high standards. Besides, Brave did well enough.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Planes wasn't actually Pixar; it was produced by Disney-Toon studios, and you can tell- while the character models are very on point, much of the background animation is nowhere close to Pixar's usual high standards. Besides, Brave did well enough.

Yes, and was probably the most successful of all the Pixar movies following UP and I'm including Monsters University in that list....

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

The parks regularly have the characters out for M&Gs well before the movie comes out.

CaptainAmerica

Terrible was the wrong word. To be sure, it was TECHNICALLY very impressive. The animation was wonderful. But the story was painfully formulaic and the characters (besides Baymax) were instantly forgettable.

FoozieBear

Those costumes are from the premiere, if the film company was paying for more costumes they would have had them ready for the premiere. Joy and Sadness are the main characters in the film according to reviews.

I was referring to the other three emotions, plus Bing Bong. Maybe they haven't finished with their costumes yet? Although I got to admit I don't see Fear translating into a costume very well. I wonder how those will work out.

Joy and Sadness are the two main characters of the movie, along with some other surprises. This movie is amazing, and I'm sure it will erupt into a major phenomenon. I can't see the park with no Inside Out meet and greet lasting long.

asianway

I was referring to the other three emotions, plus Bing Bong. Maybe they haven't finished with their costumes yet? Although I got to admit I don't see Fear translating into a costume very well. I wonder how those will work out.

Joy and Sadness are the two main characters of the movie, along with some other surprises. This movie is amazing, and I'm sure it will erupt into a major phenomenon. I can't see the park with no Inside Out meet and greet lasting long.
No other walk arounds-these 2 are it

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

They aren't making anymore costumes any time soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom