Inside Out meet and greet

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I am not saying you are wrong but that makes NO sense to me. Wreck it Ralph left for Big Hero Six. So why would Incredible have to leave too? Why get rid of two meet and greets for one?

The Studio was paying for Hiro and Baymax to promote the film. When they stopped paying (and the expenses would shift to the park), the park dropped the Incredibles meet and greet in order to pay for the new expense of Hiro and Baymax.

tenchikiss

The Studio was paying for Hiro and Baymax to promote the film. When they stopped paying (and the expenses would shift to the park), the park dropped the Incredibles meet and greet in order to pay for the new expense of Hiro and Baymax.

Why wouldn't the money they are saving on Wreck it Ralph be used to keep Big Hero 6 afloat? Besides saving EXTRA money.

PhotoDave219

Why wouldn't the money they are saving on Wreck it Ralph be used to keep Big Hero 6 afloat? Besides saving EXTRA money.

Because the Walt Disney Studios movie studios business unit was paying for Big Hero Six. That money ran out. So in order to keep BH6 & The Incredibles, DHS Entertainment (or WDW entertainment) would have had to come up with the funding to pay for it.

Monorail_Red_77

I am not saying you are wrong but that makes NO sense to me. Wreck it Ralph left for Big Hero Six. So why would Incredible have to leave too? Why get rid of two meet and greets for one?

I agree as well. Hiro is in a completely different area than Incredibles at least compared to where they a located physially for M&G. Maybe it was to make room in the budget? Can't have too many characters available to meet guests you know. :eek:

Monorail_Red_77

Maybe Disney could use some of this to fund Inside Out, or bring back Incredibles.

IMG_1965.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

I know. I know. It's for the "Charities". :cautious:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Still find it kind of hard to believe there won't be a meet and greet judging by how popular this movie already is and will explode into starting next weekend. Maybe the other costumes just aren't ready yet?

Those costumes are from the premiere, if the film company was paying for more costumes they would have had them ready for the premiere. Joy and Sadness are the main characters in the film according to reviews.

SoccerMickey

Why does Disney allow bloggers at events to advertise for them when the rest of us can't get what is being advertized?! What is even the point?!

Not to go off topic, although I do find the Inside Out character costumes to be really cute, but speaking of bloggers has anyone seen advertised this new documentary that's being funded by Kickstarter called The Dreamfinders? From the teaser, it appears to feature well known Disney bloggers just talking about why people (and mostly themselves) love Disney. Why would anyone want to watch that? Is there really a groundbreaking story that needs to be told? And better yet, why would anyone contribute to their kickstarter for what appears to be more shameless plugs for these guys' blogs, websites, podcasts, etc?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom