New Restaurant coming soon to Downtown Disney Area

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I think a specialized burger place has been a sure fire bet for DTD at some point. Something along the lines of Red Robin, 5 Guys, or what you suggest with Burger 21. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

bgraham34

I have never tried Burger 21 but I certainly would if they built it in Downtown Disney. I love 5 Guys and In and Out Burger. Either one I would love to see in DD. But I don't think a Red Robin is a good choice for it.

RSoxNo1

Burger 21

http://www.burger21.com/

Don't shoot the messenger.

I think a specialized burger place has been a sure fire bet for DTD at some point. Something along the lines of Red Robin, 5 Guys, or what you suggest with Burger 21. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

We did a show about restaurants that we'd like to see (Ask NoChesterHester, he loved it). One of the things I wanted was a Burger Bar on property. I was thinking in the American Adventure pavilion, but this is a good option. I've never had their burgers, but I imagine they will be much better than the current burger offerings on property.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
We did a show about restaurants that we'd like to see (Ask NoChesterHester, he loved it). One of the things I wanted was a Burger Bar on property. I was thinking in the American Adventure pavilion, but this is a good option. I've never had their burgers, but I imagine they will be much better than the current burger offerings on property.

I agree, no problem at all with this. Downtown Disney does not need to be 100% operated by Disney. A decent burger in WDW would be nice.

GLaDOS

Chances that this doesn't go in Pleasure Island and the area remains basically untouched since closing?

Mickey_777

Never been to a Burger 21 but anyplace that makes a good burger is gonna be successful no matter what.

I always thought a Red Robin with it's colorful atmosphere, theming, family friendliness, and cartoon Robin would be a great fit for DTD myself.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
There have been several threads on these boards discussing where (and whether) you can get a good burger at WDW. So this seems like a no-brainer. I happen to love 5 Guys, but I think a DtD burger joint should be a bit more upscale than 5 Guys's bare bones table n chairs, peanut shells on the floor, 5 menu item atmosphere. Burger 21 looks like it'd be a good fit.

Strangeling

Nice to see that they have a few different choices for veggie burgers, too (I see a portabello, a veggie burger, and a black bean burger as well). Interesting toppings - not bad!

bgraham34

Never been to a Burger 21 but anyplace that makes a good burger is gonna be successful no matter what.

I always thought a Red Robin with it's colorful atmosphere, theming, family friendliness, and cartoon Robin would be a great fit for DTD myself.

Personally I don't think Red Robin is any good. Too greasy in my Opinion. Theming is not terrible but I think they would need to bring it up a notch. But I also think they should have restaurants that are not nationally known, or larger chained restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom