New Restaurant coming soon to Downtown Disney Area

chloe4ever

Is it going to be replacing the T-Rex Cafe??? :( Because I heard that they were thinking of getting rid of it since it upset the little ones... :'(

How freakin idiotic if they are because of this!! :rolleyes:

A few kids freak out and they should cater to them??! How about the parents who have kids who get freaked out by the place......wait for it.....DON'T go the place!!

But in today's society it would not surprise me. Some annoying mothers where I live want to ban the ice cream truck because quote--"My kids get upset when they cannot have the ice cream everyday....." :lookaroun How about being a parent and saying, "Stop crying. You are not getting ice cream today." And teach kids discipline and not getting what they want.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Is it going to be replacing the T-Rex Cafe??? :( Because I heard that they were thinking of getting rid of it since it upset the little ones... :'( I would hope its not going any time soon... I haven't even gotten to go yet and it seems every chance I get to be around robotic dinosaurs gets screwed up...

How freakin idiotic if they are because of this!! :rolleyes:

A few kids freak out and they should cater to them??! How about the parents who have kids who get freaked out by the place......wait for it.....DON'T go the place!!

But in today's society it would not surprise me. Some annoying mothers where I live want to ban the ice cream truck because quote--"My kids get upset when they cannot have the ice cream everyday....." :lookaroun How about being a parent and saying, "Stop crying. You are not getting ice cream today." And teach kids discipline and not getting what they want.

It's not replacing the T-Rex; there are no plans for that restaurant to go anywhere. And right now no one knows where this potential burger restaurant is going either....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom