Rock n Roller Coaster refurb--has the inevitable arrived?

sorcerergoofy

Woah there buddy, I think you better rethink what you post here and stop taking others opinions so personally. There's no need for that...:rolleyes:

I apologize for that, like, for real! It's just seeing as how I consider myself one of GaGa's "Little Monsters" (That's what she calls her fans btw :lol:) I tend to get a bit feisty when people bash her. It's ok if you don't enjoy her, but I wish you could leave it at that. Why say hurtful things about her?

Sorry again for acting out like that, but we all get caught up in the moment sometimes!

Truce?

:wave:

sorcerergoofy

I'm me that last time I checked. And I say what she does is not art. It's obviously an opinion of mine but you are way too defensive when it comes to her and I will end this conversation now. My only hope is when you are my age, you realize how obnoxious she really is.

Understood completely. I just wish people could simply leave their comments about dislike for something at that. I do tend to get annoyed when people dislike things that I like, but I think we all do at times.

You like her, I don't. I agree, let's leave it there! :wave:

Next Big Thing

I apologize for that, like, for real! It's just seeing as how I consider myself one of GaGa's "Little Monsters" (That's what she calls her fans btw :lol:) I tend to get a bit feisty when people bash her. It's ok if you don't enjoy her, but I wish you could leave it at that. Why say hurtful things about her?

Sorry again for acting out like that, but we all get caught up in the moment sometimes!

Truce?

I will say this about Gaga, Her music is hardly art as he said and it isn't even that good half the time (although I will say it is a lot better than Ke$ha, who is just ridiculous). Now her music videos have some art to them. She does some of the most creative music videos i've seen in a while. That still doesn't change the fact that I don't care for her music at all.

Krack

I've seen her live 2 times. I have also seen U2, Aerosmith, Springsteen, Celine, Madonna, Streisand, Elton, and many other legends live. Other than maybe Streisand, GaGa is one of the most amazing live performers on this planet. You really shouldn't judge until you have seen it for yourself.

Give me a break, nobody goes to a Springsteen concert and then calls Lady Gaga the biggest phenom since Elvis. You might as well go to a Jonas Brothers concert.

NX2I85

Thanks for the huge laughs on this thread. The very idea of a HM or Lord GaGa overlay on RnRC cracks me up. :ROFLOL:

I like Aerosmith well enough. The problem is that all the other bands that could replace them are old farts too. So here's to a spiffed up guitar and many more years of Steven Tyler counting down to launch.

sorcerergoofy

I will say this about Gaga, Her music is hardly art as he said and it isn't even that good half the time (although I will say it is a lot better than Ke$ha, who is just ridiculous). Now her music videos have some art to them. She does some of the most creative music videos i've seen in a while. That still doesn't change the fact that I don't care for her music at all.

I can respect that. You described what you think of her without being immature. Don't you understand how when people call her "Trannylicious" and "Lady Hurl Hurl" I get annoyed?

Not that that makes up for some of my comments....but...ya know what I'm sayin'? lol

mickey2008.1

WOW! exploding thread. Its supposed to be Rockin Rolling Coaster. not country fest usa. if they change it, so be it. i have a choice to ride or not ride. I prefer something with rock, but that is interprative. Times change. give me the original and im fine, give me rush. led zep. metallica, but not some group/ person thats not profound and age lived. I can always just block out the new music, hypotheticly, and ride the ride as i know.

Next Big Thing

How about this idea if they possibly change it: Why not just do a huge refurb on the ride and make it more like Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal? There would be no one band that it would be based on and you would be able to choose your music. They could change it up a little from how HRRR is, but just go with the basic idea and bring it up to be more of a modern ride.

sorcerergoofy

Give me a break, nobody goes to a Springsteen concert and then calls Lady Gaga the biggest phenom since Elvis. You might as well go to a Jonas Brothers concert.

Other than Disney, going to concerts is my passion. I have seen many. I happened to enjoy Gaga more than Springsteen, I guess that's just my taste. I prefer pop over rock.

I've even converted my father (a hardcore 80's rock fan) into a GaGa fan!

And about that Jonas Bro's concert...I did go to one....but left early! :lol:

sorcerergoofy

How about this idea if they possibly change it: Why not just do a huge refurb on the ride and make it more like Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal? There would be no one band that it would be based on and you would be able to choose your music. They could change it up a little from how HRRR is, but just go with the basic idea and bring it up to be more of a modern ride.

Perfect! Then we can all have the artist that we want! :D

DonaldDoleWhip

On the bus from GF to DHS tonight, people were actually talking about this ("you know, right now they're replacing aerosmith with miley cyrus"). It surprised me to hear this 'rumor' being discussed.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Lady GaGa is huge. She is probably the biggest phenomenon since Elvis. Yes, her music isn't for everyone, but it is great. Even my 10 year old brother loves her. She is true artist in every sense. Her music, her fashion, and her brand. She truly is a genius.
Yes, she's huge right now. Just like every other flash-in-the-pan was huge when my musically-moronic generation hopped on their bandwagon. I will say that she has potential, as I've seen videos of her from her college years. Unfortunately that talent is wasted on the putrid stuff she does. I'm a college guy. I love South Park, swear more than I should, and occasionally act in ways that would horrify my parents. That being said, the fact that your 10-year-old brother is allowed to listen to her lyrics (let's face it, "Just Dance" is pretty much a prequel to date-rape) is simply alarming. It's in the same realm as the girls his age reading the third "Twilight" book, which is bordering on literary ography.
I'll accept the fact that she's a genius, but that doesn't mean that the filth she produces has any place in the mainstream.

goreesha

Now, see, I heard from a very random source that they are bringing in Har Mar Superstar to replace Aerosmith. Har Mar Superstar. Yes, receive it, people.

Krack

Extreme
Wilson Phillips
Belle Biv Devoe
Nelson
Erasure
Digital Underground
PM Dawn
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
The Spin Doctors
4NonBlondes
En Vogue
Arrested Development
Candlebox
Oasis
Gin Blossoms
Collective Soul
Lemonheads
Bush
Puff Daddy
Third Eye Blind
Sugar Ray
Spice Girls
Barenaked Ladies
Goo Goo Dolls
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Vitamin C
Blink 182
Britney Spears
Limp Bizkit
Gorillaz
Pink
Enrique Iglesias
The Wallflowers
Avril Lavigne
Coldplay
Kelly Clarkson
Nickelback
The Killers
Fergie
Pussycat Dolls
Katy Perry
Taylor Swift ...

Lady Gaga
Ke$ha (that's right, they've already moved on to someone else :lol:)

-----------------

You know what this is? A list of bands that (since 1990) have spent at least a month as the "hottest band in the world that will revolutionize music as we know it". Some even got a few years and more than one album of popularity. But, you'll notice how you probably couldn't name a song from half of them. I love how every generation of teenagers thinks they were the first to discover pop music.

/In my day, it was Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Guns N Roses

Enchantâmes

Truce?

I like Gaga too, but man you are being ridiculous!

the-reason14

I'm no fan of aerosmith or their music, but I as well as many others know they're a better fit then no talent Montana. Like others mentioned, the little ones who like her wouldn't be able to do it because of the height restriction.

bferrara16

I, for one, hope they replace Aerosmith with Ke$ha. That girl has the talent and creativity to make her a major force for years to come...

Seriously, as long as the thing re-opens on the 21st when they say it should, I will be happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom