Rock n Roller Coaster refurb--has the inevitable arrived?

*sigh*
Haven't we been over this about 4,694,302 times already?

Facts:
-Hannah Montana is not coming to the RnRC. Never ever. Move on from that.
-Aerosmith is staying.
-The only other band that ever came close was No Doubt who was approached about a possible clone of the ride at DCA. That concept is now dead, so scratch them off.
-U2 don't suck. They rule all.:cool:

There. That's settled.

But...as a song begins to play on my ipod right this second...I have an idea!
Rock and Roller Coaster starring....

ZOMBIE!!!
101416-rob_zombie_617_409.jpg

Yes....I'm kidding....but....Dragula would sound very cool on that ride.:D

That could fit in to that Hard Rock theme park. They have a Led Zeppelin rollercoater already as well...

I saw i on ThemePark Review I think.

muse1983

The Hard Rock Park closed down a while back, barely lasted over a year haha. We went after it had been open for a few months because we were at Myrtle Beach visiting family. It was really an awful mismanaged park...but then again...after going to Disney World there isn't really another park on earth that looks good

_Scar

^lolplzno

I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Gaga came through in about 5 years.

Her music is popular with both genders and mainly clean. Well... maybe not that clean.

JCtheparrothead

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling,
incoherent response were you even close to
anything that could be considered a rational
thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber
for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

There are time for great movie quotes. This was the right time and the exact one.:sohappy:

:brick::hammer: Please no!!! that will kill the ride!! RNRC is fine with Aerosmith dont change that aspect of thr ride in fsct dont change a thing! Miley Cyress?? man i feel like one of those really skits on saturday night live!

WelshBatman

I don't know how "plugged in" the CM mentioned in the OP was but Rock N Roller Coaster is down for general maintenence and re-painting. Aerosmith will still be there at the end of this week...

WelshBatman

... indeed. Someone gets ahold of something and runs with it without really thinking it through. If any of you work for the company, then you know that the "powers that be" tell you nothing and though you may hear rumors, they are just that.

In this case, think it through logically... it would take more than 5 days to re-theme a ride get new music and test the whole thing...

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
^lolplzno

I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Gaga came through in about 5 years.

Her music is popular with both genders and mainly clean. Well... maybe not that clean.
And I thought the Hannah Montana idea was bad... Her music is a complete waste of talent and shouldn't be heard by anyone under 18... scratch that, shouldn't be heard by anyone.

Courtney1188

It would be awesome if it were true!!!!

I am a teen who loves Hannah Montana and still will even when it's off the air. I think bringing Hannah into RNRC would interest far more people than an old, stale band like Aerosmith does.

Fortunately, teenyboppers are not the ones Disney makes their money off from.

And to the person who said Hannah Montana isn't quite old enough for the lap dance stuff...you're not very up to date on your celebrity news. A quick google search yields videos of lap dancing her 40-something year old movie director in a nightclub, photos with her shirt pulled up, bra exposed, soaking wet, a new music video where she is grinding on multiple guys and girls and falling out of her corset top, practically pole-dancing on an ice cream cart...I could go on. She is going the way of Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears, basically. It is laughable to even consider the idea of Disney giving her an attraction at WDW.

spaceghost

Inevitably, someday (not anytime soon mind you) Aerosmith will be swapped out. But I feel pretty secure in saying that when it happens Disney will announce it ahead of time and that it would take more than a week to do...

sorcerergoofy

And I thought the Hannah Montana idea was bad... Her music is a complete waste of talent and shouldn't be heard by anyone under 18... scratch that, shouldn't be heard by anyone.

Lady GaGa is huge. She is probably the biggest phenomenon since Elvis. Yes, her music isn't for everyone, but it is great. Even my 10 year old brother loves her. She is true artist in every sense. Her music, her fashion, and her brand. She truly is a genius.

Inevitably, someday (not anytime soon mind you) Aerosmith will be swapped out. But I feel pretty secure in saying that when it happens Disney will announce it ahead of time and that it would take more than a week to do...

Very true but it better be a legit rock band, miley cyrus or similar theming would destroy all credibility the ride has.

muse1983

Lady GaGa is huge. She is probably the biggest phenomenon since Elvis. Yes, her music isn't for everyone, but it is great. Even my 10 year old brother loves her. She is true artist in every sense. Her music, her fashion, and her brand. She truly is a genius.

Can I make a suggestion and suggest that you stop digging your own grave here with comments such as "She is probably the biggest phenomenon since Elvis"

sorcerergoofy

Can I make a suggestion and suggest that you stop digging your own grave here with comments such as "She is probably the biggest phenomenon since Elvis"

Nope, I stand by that. Name one single artist since Elvis who has made such an impact in such a small amount of time. A few weeks ago she sold out 4 nights at MSG in less that 5 minutes. Thats nearly 100,000 people. Not even Madonna can do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom