How many days 'til you do your online check-in???

Pooh Lover

Newbie here.....sorry to sound like a baffoon but what do u mean by online check-in?:hammer:

Walt Disney World Resort launched a new Online Check-In Service today, designed to simplify and streamline guest arrivals. The new service is complimentary and available to guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts open as of February 2009.

Within 10 days of their arrival dates, guests are able to provide check-in information, advise the resort of their arrival times and request room preferences (although those cannot be guaranteed). Guests can also register the names of all the people in their party and provide a credit card to cover charges at the resort hotel.

Upon arrival at their resorts, guests visit a special welcome location where their room keys and other registration material are waiting. Disney cast members are also available to provide additional information and answer questions.

:wave:

Upvote 0
I checked in online for my recent visit to WDW. I put my credit card info down so I could use my room key to charge things while at the world.

It might be a coincidence, but my account was stolen and my card frozen while I was in FL. The card has since been cancelled.

I won't check in online again.

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I checked in online for my recent visit to WDW. I put my credit card info down so I could use my room key to charge things while at the world.

It might be a coincidence, but my account was stolen and my card frozen while I was in FL. The card has since been cancelled.

I won't check in online again.

It probably was a coincidence.

I have 1 day! I check-in tomorrow!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom