Epcot Pizza?

JustInTime

Original Poster
Does anyone remember when Epcot had Pizza that was in the shape of Mickey? I loved them and I would like to have them again! I remember eating the ears first. The last time I went to Epcot, I didn't see them. Does anyone know if they are still around?

Last edited:

dandaman

As a very food-oriented person, I seem to vaguely recall this, only because I remember eating the ears first as well. Maybe it started with the Mickey bars. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Does anyone remember when Epcot had Pizza that was in the shape of Mickey Mouse? I remember it being so hot that it burned my tongue. I couldn't enjoy it after that. Either way, I loved it and I would like to have it agian! I remember eating the ears first. The last time I went to Epcot, I didn't see any Mickey Pizzas. Does anyone know if they are still around? Where are they? I last had it in 1998. :slurp:

Yep, I remember those! Had it in the late 1990's and in EPSOT too.:lookaroun;)

EPCOT Explorer

Hey! I have slippery fingers. lol. So are they gone?

I am thinking they were in the PastaPiazza or something to that effect in Innoventions. Seeing the restaurant is gone, I am guessing yes, they are gone from that location. They might still be around WDW, though.

And so do I.:lol: Just playing.:p

JustInTime

Original Poster
I am thinking they were in the PastaPiazza or something to that effect in Innoventions. Seeing the restaurant is gone, I am guessing yes, they are gone from that location. They might still be around WDW, though.

And so do I.:lol: Just playing.:p

I can't remember the place's name but I could take you to it. It was a counter service.

JustInTime

Original Poster
Was it bordering the Breezeway of Innoventions? I forget which side...:eek:

Ok, I remember the Breezeway! It seems like it had lots of windows/glass. I was just going into the fourth grade. It's been a while. It was my first time too! But I think we are talking about the same area.

JustInTime

Original Poster
It was Pastapiazza and it was located where Character Spot is currently.

Thank you so much for fixing it! Btw, I was thinking it was around the area that has Mickey and friends!!! Thanks for clearing it up for me. I wish they still had the pizza. It was a small part of the magic for me!

EPCOT Explorer

Thank you so much for fixing it! Btw, I was thinking it was around the area that has Mickey and friends!!! Thanks for clearing it up for me. I wish they still had the pizza. It was a small part of the magic for me!

I agree!:eek: And it was another venue... I'm kinda sick of having lunch in the Land.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom