Which one of these countries would you like to see added to WS?

Which Country would you pick?

• Egypt

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Ireland

Votes: 22 10.6%
  • Iceland

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Greece

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 40 19.3%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Dubai

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Panama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ecuador

• Greenland

• Israel

• Argentina

• Denmark

• Czech Republic

• Other

• Total voters

EPCOT Explorer

I suppose there is some unknown forum mandate that needs to have a thread on the WS Expansion that is never coming at all times?:rolleyes:

Figment632, havn't you already made a thread on this?:lol::lookaroun

EPCOTPluto

O jeez...a good chunk are countries I want to see happen years from now! :lol:

Russia, because of the theming, I believe two rides, and a show would drastically help WS.

Other countries from most wanted to least:

Egypt
Greece
Israel
Switzerland
Argentina
Holland
Iran

I suppose there is some unknown forum mandate that needs to have a thread on the WS Expansion that is never coming at all times?
At least we can dream... :animwink:

RoRo

O jeez...a good chunk are countries I want to see happen years from now! :lol:

Russia, because of the theming, I believe two rides, and a show would drastically help WS.

Other countries from most wanted to least:

Egypt
Greece
Israel
Switzerland
Argentina
Holland
Iran

At least we can dream... :animwink:

Russia would be my close second. The Russian castles would be amazing.

Figment632

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure the topic has been discussed repeatedly.:lookaroun

Anyway, my vote's for Egypt, Greece and Russia, as always.

Probaly but I looked through my threads and unless I overlooked it the only WS thread I started was asking if it was the most neglected part of WDW?

hpyhnt 1000

I voted for Russia, but Argentina is a very close second for me, only because WS desperately needs a country from South America. Greece, Egypt, Australia...yes, those are all very nice, but for a place calling itself World Showcase, it needs a South American country. :shrug:

EPCOTPluto

...Argentina is a very close second for me, only because WS desperately needs a country from South America...but for a place calling itself World Showcase, it needs a South American country. :shrug:
Besides, Argentina reminds me of Spain, but with more landscaping, wine, beefsteak, wine, landmarks, wine, southern icy terrain, and - oh yes, wine. :lookaroun I have relatives as well that always tell me Argentina should be included. Especially since they're from Argentina... :lookaroun

Figment632

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure the topic has been discussed repeatedly.:lookaroun

Anyway, my vote's for Egypt, Greece and Russia, as always.

Thats what happens in online forums topics are rehashed, but you don't have to read or post in the thread if you don't want to.

Anyway I voted for Egypt and Poland would be my second.

Mr Toad

1. Greece
2. Russia
3. Argentina

Isn't Dubai a city/state in the United Arab Emerites...similar to Monaco & Singapore?

I think sub-sahara Africa should also be represented.

hpyhnt 1000

1. Greece
2. Russia
3. Argentina

Isn't Dubai a city/state in the United Arab Emerites...similar to Monaco & Singapore?

I think sub-sahara Africa should also be represented.

Agreed, it should, but with Animal Kingdom having a whole land devoted to a sub-saharan country, its unlikely Epcot will see one. Closest we'll probably get is the Outpost...

RoRo

Besides, Argentina reminds me of Spain, but with more landscaping, wine, beefsteak, wine, landmarks, wine, southern icy terrain, and - oh yes, wine. :lookaroun I have relatives as well that always tell me Argentina should be included. Especially since they're from Argentina... :lookaroun

My mom says the same thing about a Brazil addition because she is from Brazil :lol:.

Mr Toad

Agreed, it should, but with Animal Kingdom having a whole land devoted to a sub-saharan country, its unlikely Epcot will see one. Closest we'll probably get is the Outpost...
You are right...that's also probably why we won't see an India Pavillion either. Mowgli running around the Taj Mahal would be great though :lol:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom