Which one of these countries would you like to see added to WS?

Which Country would you pick?

• Egypt

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Ireland

Votes: 22 10.6%
  • Iceland

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Greece

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 40 19.3%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Dubai

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Panama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ecuador

• Greenland

• Israel

• Argentina

• Denmark

• Czech Republic

• Other

• Total voters

mickey's mamu

I voted for Switzerland because I would like to see them put the Matterhorn Bobsleds there. An amazing ride we are missing in WDW, plus all the shopping would make it a favorite IMHO!

imagineer boy

I think Denmark or Holland would be good choices. Keep in mind, you have to have a country with rich architecture so one can distinguish it.

Mansion Butler

I think Denmark or Holland would be good choices. Keep in mind, you have to have a country with rich architecture so one can distinguish it.
Like Canada?

The hotel is pretty looking, but as much of a travel and architecture fan as I am, I don't know what the thing is and I can't tell you how many people I walk through WS with who don't know that's Canada or why that's Canada.

Andy Walker

I voted for Brazil because of the issue of representation of all the continents.It would also be a great excuse for a parade based on the carnival.For everybody voting for Egypt, if you want to see a big faux-pyramid, you can always go to Vegas, they've got a huge one there!

Mansion Butler

Australia needs to be in Animal Kingdom. The animals alone would be enough to make it a cool land, but there's also some theming to work with, I'm sure some great attractions could be devised, and if they could fit it between Dinoland and Asia, you could enter next to Finding Nemo and it would fit theme even more. Maybe you could enter by walking under the Great Barrier Reef like a Shark Encounter kind of thing.

This is off topic kind of.

harveyt0206

I initially voted for Ireland because I thought they could do some fun shows with Irish dancing and a dark ride with leprechauns and Irish legends. And any food made with potatoes is a-ok with me. But, after thinking about it, I might need to reconsider my answer. Greece could be pretty amazing.

jen2009

Its a toss between 2 of them. My husband is greek and his family is from there, so that would be a choice. The food and lifestyle there is so relaxing and enjoying. The other is Egypt because of its history.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom