WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonrider1227

100_5221.jpg
Does anyone else find this just a WEE bit creepy? :lookaroun

KeeKee

Wow KeeKee that is a big differance. I loved the first one but whatever you did brought all the colors out.

Thank you so much! The original shot was so good to begin with; I just tweaked it a little here and there. I really hope I haven't offended the OP...

Thank you so much! The original shot was so good to begin with; I just tweaked it a little here and there. I really hope I haven't offended the OP...

Not at all - thank you! I must teach myself how to do some retouching.

Would you believe, I thought of you when I took this one? Amazing what the internet can do.

I took about 800 pics on my recent trip and only about a dozen of them are reasonable enough to post on this thread. Teaching myself some basic photography skills is high on my list of things to get around to.

cooleo

Don't have anything to post today, but had to say how Great everyones work is lately.

Figment - Azerin - Kee Kee - ºOº Joe - JeffB

Amazing shots gang. Keep up the wonderful job. Made my day knowing I only have 90 or so days to go till I can get some of these. :)

Azerin

May I use this as a wallpaper to get me in the mood for halloween?

Very nice! Always liked the man and the hound in HM.

I know I have said this several times but your pictures are awesome! I hope when I get a better camera this year that mine are half as good as yours.

Don't have anything to post today, but had to say how Great everyones work is lately.

Figment - Azerin - Kee Kee - ºOº Joe - JeffB

Amazing shots gang. Keep up the wonderful job. Made my day knowing I only have 90 or so days to go till I can get some of these. :)

Thank you all :D I have to agree there have been a lot of great pictures recently :) Feel free to use my pic as wallpaper... if you go to the flickr page you can get a bigger version if you have a flickr account.

Here is mine for today... not necessarily the best fireworks picture I have ever taken but the location is unusual so thought you all might like it :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where others are available :)

Jekyll_Baker

I took about 800 pics on my recent trip and only about a dozen of them are reasonable enough to post on this thread. Teaching myself some basic photography skills is high on my list of things to get around to.

Kinda the same here. Somewhere between 800-1000 pix (can't remember the exact number :hammer:) on my last trip. Then realized when I got home and looked at the pix at full resolution, that I had my camera stuck on ISO1600 or more for almost the whole time. Dummy me:hammer::eek::hammer:. So- fairly decent shots, but wayyy tooo grainy

KeeKee

I know a lot of accomplished photographers like to fuss with their cameras, but for me, the ability to get good "grab shots" at WDW is more important. I would recommend leaving the camera set on fully automatic or "programmed," which on some cameras let's you influence the shots unless you are in a situation where you need to set the shot up and have the time to fool with the camera settings. If you have the ability to quickly evaluate a situation and know what the shot needs and can respond and get your shot, all the better. But, if you end up messing around with the settings and miss the shot...not so good...

The more important aspect of photography is how you develop your "eye," that is, how and what you "see". If you have everything set perfectly for that technical shot, but you don't have the ability to frame a shot properly, you end up with nothing but a technically perfect shot that still doesn't deliver.

Just my .02...

bluefaery

OMG. I LOVE THIS PICTURE. Please keep in mind when reading my post that I am writing as a model and not as a WDW fan. I love the work of all the shadows. The picture looks so dramatic and kinda Indiana Jonesish. I don't know if that is the look you were going for but I have to say you mastered it. My first reaction when seeing this picture was jaw dropping. The picture is beautiful in its own way. It looks like this picture was taken during a professional photoshoot.

n6236716_39455562_2112.jpg

Me in front of my favorite place at NSS the other night.

SirGoofy

OMG. I LOVE THIS PICTURE. Please keep in mind when reading my post that I am writing as a model and not as a WDW fan. I love the work of all the shadows. The picture looks so dramatic and kinda Indiana Jonesish. I don't know if that is the look you were going for but I have to say you mastered it. My first reaction when seeing this picture was jaw dropping. The picture is beautiful in its own way. It looks like this picture was taken during a professional photoshoot.

Wow! Thank you! Yea I was dressed as Indy for NSS so that's exactly what I was going for. We took one with the flash and it looked pretty bad, we turned it off an presto! probably my favorite picture of me ever.:D

It almost didn't happen, too. The wall/painting wasn't roped off, but they wanted people to exit the area after going to the treat station. I had to prove I worked at the Jungle to let me take a picture! But I'm glad I did, because it turned out so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom