EPCOT 25th Gallery was CLOSED today - what's up?

EPCOT Explorer

When you say managment it sounds like you are referring to Macphee.

Well...If it is him...than yeah,this is a VERY poor choice.But I think MacPhee is better than that.

But I suspect this comes from higher up "all knowing bean counters":fork::brick::brick::dazzle:

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Are. You. Freakin'. Serious.

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

PM me your address and I can send you a copy of us all in the Gallery from Saturday. I'm going to get them printed tomorrow.

I hope this was just a weird door malfunction. :lookaroun Maybe it is still open. Jackie is still in WDW so Evan and I are goind to ask him to see if it is still open.

Wouldn't it be funny if it was still open and we went all nuts for no reason?

:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

PM me your address and I can send you a copy of us all in the Gallery from Saturday. I'm going to get them printed tomorrow.

I hope this was just a weird door malfunction. :lookaroun Maybe it is still open. Jackie is still in WDW so Evan and I are goind to ask him to see if it is still open.

If that's true...We can send this to them to let them know what WILL happen if they close it.:lol:

And it would be HYSTERICAL.:D:eek:

Gnight!:wave:

Epcotrob

If the Gallery is closed for good I am glad I got to see it as much as I did. I feel for those who did not get the chance to see it.

But then again think of the EPCOT Center fans who put their collection into the gallery to help make it that much better for all of us to see. They need to get their collections back at some point. Disney is probably paying them a pretty penny to have their stuff on display.

As much as I dont want it to close, I do understand why they might be closing it. Just looking at this sad situation from another angle. :wave:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member

Sent!

Good idea on asking Jackie to stop in. I totally would tomorrow if I didn't have wrestling.

And I say we just break in if the doors are still locked. :fork: :lol:

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Sent!

Good idea on asking Jackie to stop in. I totally would tomorrow if I didn't have wrestling.

And I say we just break in if the doors are still locked. :fork: :lol:

I was trying the doors and that is why a CM came by I think...:lookaroun

Spyne

If the gallery is closed for good, it's really sad to see. :( I was lucky to just see it on my trip, and it was a pure joy to see it with my own eyes in person. It will be missed, a lot.

haveyoumetmark

Like Rasulo?

Rasulo is just entertaining. The logic behind his decisions....

If he could have it his way it would turn into the Disney Parks Celebration Preview Center. "Homogenizing your vacation experiences, one park at a time":lol:

I would personally prefer to have it stay a quiet homage to EPCOT.

wdwjmp239

My younger brother, my wife, and I found this exhibit by happenstance on September 13, 2008. We were just walking around the park and walked into the Innovations Plaza into this empty hallway. We were looking at the pictures of the Disney timeline on the wall which was cool and then at the end were the doors to the gallery. Who knew? We stood at the door and I went, "Hello? Anyone here?" We didn't know we could walk right in. We figured no CM no entry, right? Well, we walked in anyways and started taking pictures left and right of this exhibit because this was my and my kid brother's history. My wife, well, she knows Epcot from the point when they took down Horizons for Mission: SPACE. I was there with my family - 9 years old - opening day at Epcot. My kid brother was only two years old at the time when Epcot opened, but he did remember the original Journey Into Imagination with Figment & Dreamfinder (he's been back to Disney when he was 5 and was able to really appreciate Disney).

I seriously can't believe they closed that exhibit for good. I'm just glad we got a chance to see it when we did. I was hoping to get back again in a couple of weeks to see it again (I live in Naples, FL and have an annual pass), but knowing that Epcot Gallery is closed.....I'll save the gas and money driving up. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom