Say goodbye to the treehouses

jt04

BEST DECISION EVER! Passed by them recently and their condition is unbelievable. I could not believe that anything on Disney property was that bad. Great News!

Figment1986

I would think they would be doing major work on that piece of property as soon as the new structures for the international CMs is finished...

I thought they couldn't do that because the land is environmentally protected.

the agency that approved it has jurisdiction on the ways in a good chunk of Florida.

nanna

The international cast members i think left last month and moved into other apartmens including blue heron and sabel palms

TTATraveler

When I took the boat from DTD to POR about a couple of months ago, I got a good look at the villas. They appeared to still be in use, but they looked so decrepit and way past their usefulness.

TravisMT81

I did not know Disney was renting from Blue Heron too. So now they are renting from Alexandria, Sabel Palm, and Blue Heron.

bears163

i was always told that that land was protected & that they could not change it. who knows what that permit is really for though as far as changes to the land & buildings. maybe using same foundation. who knows

The MaD Hatter

Based on the thread title I thought they were giving the boot to the Robinson family and Tarzan, and I was wondering what they were going to replace them with. :lol:

nanna

Anyone have photos of what they look like currently?

take a look on you tube. search treehouses ICP or treehouse WDWICP or internatinal program treehouse, or tree house college program. something with those terms should come up with some videos of parties going on there by cast members.

they have been in use for at least 2 and a half to 3 years by international cast members.

raven

Based on the thread title I thought they were giving the boot to the Robinson family and Tarzan, and I was wondering what they were going to replace them with. :lol:

Yes, I was freaking too. Please be more clear in your titles when you post things like this. 'Bout give me a heart attack! :eek:

WDWcouple

Ahh Vista W(L)ay.... many good times during my internship 8 years ago... those apartments were crap when i lived there. cant imagine now

I remember for my first trip to Disney I stayed at the Disney Institute, is this them? I seen pictures of these treehouses but those arnt the ones I stayed in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom