List of Spring '08 CPs

cam97

I just had my interview this morning...I told them that my number one choice was attractions, but I'm a little worried that I'm way too late...I just want to get in at this point

philarmagical06

Name: Alix
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Sophmore
Session: Spring Advantage
Role: Merchandise
Arrival Date(if known): I havent decided yet!

I Just Got In Im So Excited!

coilback

Finally got my letter

Name: Lew

College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Freshman
Session: Spring 08
Role: Attractions
Arrival Date(if known): 01-07

wdwdude423

Original Poster
Sorry, Lew, I just posted in your other thread asking you all the details. :rolleyes: Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS! This spring is going to be so much fun!

Yomaris

I'm so happy

Name: Yomaris
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Sophmore
Arrival Date: 1/23/2008

:sohappy:

filmgeek101

Finally got my letter

Name: Lew

Role: Attractions
Arrival Date(if known): 01-07

Congrats! When do you arrive in January?

oh also to let everyone know, there's a facebook group, Disney College Program (Spring 2008). Another good way to find people we will be seeing soon!

coilback

Congrats! When do you arrive in January?

oh also to let everyone know, there's a facebook group, Disney College Program (Spring 2008). Another good way to find people we will be seeing soon!

I guess I should've put the year, the 01-07 is supposed to be 01-07-08...I arrive on the 7th. I've got a facebook account but I'm barely ever on there. How do you get on that group ?

KatieK

Hey all,

I've been lurking around this forum for the past few weeks (getting tips and stuff - i promise i'm not creepy!) and i'm happy to announce that i just got accepted into DCP, so here i am!

Name: Katie
Session: Spring Quarter Advantage
Arrival Date(if known): Not sure yet

joanna71985

Hey all,

I've been lurking around this forum for the past few weeks (getting tips and stuff - i promise i'm not creepy!) and i'm happy to announce that i just got accepted into DCP, so here i am!

Name: Katie
Session: Spring Quarter Advantage
Arrival Date(if known): Not sure yet

Congrats! And welcome to the boards.

KatieK

Thanks! Unfortunately, my school is on the quarter system, so I don't get to come down until March 26 :( And my winter quarter is over the end of February, so I have to sit around for a month before I get to come down!

I'm so excited about Merch. I'm an engineering major, so I was kinda hoping for Attractions, but there are so many cool places you can work in Merch. There sure are a ton of us here.

wdwdude423

Original Poster
Anybody have a head count of all the spring cp's?? :lol:
Well idk how many of you have seen the thread for the reopening of S:E, but maybe we can all use that event to meet up and hang out. It's in Feb. so most of us will already be on our CP, sorry spring quarter people. :( I'm so excited about going, and I can't believe how fast the time is going! :sohappy:

nemofinder22

Anybody have a head count of all the spring cp's?? :lol:

If I counted right I got 18 all together so far. Im a possiable 19 but Im still waiting.

Congrats so far everyone!

Edit- Oh hey look first post on WDWMagic yay! otherwise im a regular to some other Disney boards out there, nice to be here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom