Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

lentesta

Premium Member
Guardians is again separating out DAS and rider-swap returns from the ILL and VQ lines today.

They did this in October 2023 as well, IIRC (photo below). We'll do some line-specific counting here later.

Guardians.jpg

Disstevefan1

Here is an idea, why not actually fully build out AK with another dozen plus attractions. That way, there might actually be a reason to buy Genie+--you know spend money to make money. I learned this as a Freshman at the state college I went to way back in 1972. I guess the Ivy schools that Disney execs went to did not teach this, go figure.
There is no need to build more attractions to get folks to buy Genie+ and ILL, Folks already know it’s a requirement when to go to WDW now.

Lilofan

Not even raining but I did hear it went above 90f last week so it must be too hot......

Or people are out doing Irish things on a Sunday evening before they return to work tomorrow....

2 hours to get into Raglan though......
Raglan Road after the recent lawsuit death of a guest now in writing no longer is guaranteeing an allergy free prepared dish.

celluloid

Not even raining but I did hear it went above 90f last week so it must be too hot......

Or people are out doing Irish things on a Sunday evening before they return to work tomorrow....

2 hours to get into Raglan though......

People can just go to Finnegans if they don't want feet near the food with a better Annual Pass Discount.

Disstevefan1

Yesterday we were at DAK for like 2 1/2 hours. We rode Kali, KS, and EE with no waits. We also ate dinner at Tiffins. Saturday, we were at MK and rode every major ride in the park except Peter Pan and Tron (missed our bg). The crowds these past couple days have been very light.
See -
Attendance is down.
Some attractions like EE have no waits.
Genie + is perfect.
Boarding groups are so easy to get in, its no big deal to miss then

All is right at WDW.

davis_unoxx

Flight of Passage currently a 25 minute wait, and before people say it’s because it’s too hot like yesterday… it is currently 82 and cloudy LOL. This supposed to be one of the busiest times of year. Summer going to be dead.

Attachments

• IMG_0576.png
    IMG_0576.png
    685.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0575.png
    IMG_0575.png
    655 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0574.png
    IMG_0574.png
    684.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0573.png
    IMG_0573.png
    711.1 KB · Views: 24

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom