PRIDE: Community

BuddyThomas

How NOT to spend Pride Sunday, a Parable:

1. Start your glorious day by getting a week long ban on a Disney fan forum for arguing with a homophobe. On Pride Sunday. Banned for arguing with a phobe. On Pride Sunday.
2. Continue your rainbow colored day by heading into the city to an all you can drink Pride brunch.
3. Order huevos rancheros and eat three biites of it.
4. Encounter a sangria fairy who fills your glass over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
5: Sangria fairy continues to pour.
6. Time for the parade! Buy a pride flag; wave it around and fall down.
7. Some floats go by. Fall down again.
8. Realize that you have been over served. Head to Penn Station for train home.
9. Fall down a staircase.
10. Lose your partner in a sea of people, and miss your train home.
11. Spend $200.00 on a cab back to Long Island.
12. Bruised up beyond belief, call in sick the rest of the week.
13. PS - Your cat is going to die 5 days from now.

How NOT to spend a Pride Sunday.

The End.

Last edited:

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
She is planning to sue and I hope she wins big time.

Beyond grateful that even though I live and teach in a rural conservative school district, they haven't gone this insane. In fact, our arts programs are supported at the district level (we're one of the only area districts with an actual cultural arts director). Heck, my hometown high school performed the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee this year, with the same-sex kiss, without any issues. It definitely makes a difference.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I actually find him a bit grating, frankly. The song is a nice parody of the unlistenable music of the likes of Aldean and other cookie-cutter modern day male country singers but I'd hardly call it groundbreaking or musically subversive. The lyrics are on par with a high school student trying to be edgy and it's clear to me he's only doing this to garner likes. The author also comes across as woefully ignorant when it comes to music. Lil Nas X is about as country as Madonna and his little jab at Luke Combs, who unlike his contemporaries has owned up and grown from his past mistakes, only proves that he's the type of person who lives in an echo chamber, unwilling to broaden his approach. Dixon Dallas has nothing on Orville Peck, who is the only gay artists getting it right in the country world. Instead of cringey Tik-Tok popular lyrics, he's writing beautiful lyrics, actually has a good voice, and is including underrepresented people in his videos and performances.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Because of the actors' strike, some of them are going (back) to Cameo to pick up a few bucks with personalized greetings. Cheyenne Jackson is doing so according to a recent Instagram post of his.

But, I don't know why I'm mentioning it. It's totally off topic for this thread. In fact, forget I mentioned it. I'm going to report this post.

So, no one should go to Cheyenne's Instagram account. There's nothing there to see. Just don't do it.

Wendy Pleakley

Because of the actors' strike, some of them are going (back) to Cameo to pick up a few bucks with personalized greetings. Cheyenne Jackson is doing so according to a recent Instagram post of his.

But, I don't know why I'm mentioning it. It's totally off topic for this thread. In fact, forget I mentioned it. I'm going to report this post.

So, no one should go to Cheyenne's Instagram account. There's nothing there to see. Just don't do it.

Let us know if he or anyone else is forced to turn to Only Fans.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No

Water Bottle Reaction GIF

BuddyThomas

Hallmark has a new gay love story premiering this Saturday night called Notes of Autumn starring Luke MacFarlane from Bros. It's a little ironic since Bros made fun of Hallmark movies in an ongoing joke. Anyway, here is a clip:

It looks corny, but the gays are allowed corny movies too.

In the meantime, here is another clip from Red White and Royal Blue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom