The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Nope, never. He's back on his meds, but still...

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

StarWarsGirl

Mando before Picard. This is the way.

Actually, Mandalorians sounds more and more like a religious cult everyday
And see, before this most recent season, I probably would have agreed with you, but this season of Picard...yeah, it's what we wanted from the beginning. Feels like we're finally getting a proper sendoff for TNG. Mando can wait. Especially since the first episodes have been moving so slowly...

Figgy1

Premium Member
And see, before this most recent season, I probably would have agreed with you, but this season of Picard...yeah, it's what we wanted from the beginning. Feels like we're finally getting a proper sendoff for TNG. Mando can wait. Especially since the first episodes have been moving so slowly...
Moving more quickly now and today's episode was shorter than you ;)

Songbird76

Eeeh no.
The US VISA is for tourism and check with my medical device ( also visit my relatives).
It is not a work or study permit.

The Canadian one is where I want to move permanently. But first I'm getting there as student.

To resume, there are different kinds of VISA.
The most usual is of course, tourism/visit which is granted the most easier to most people.
And it gives you the least privileges.
Oh wow...I didn't know you needed a visa to visit the US from Mexico. I thought you could just cross the border. Learn something new every day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom