News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Could it be that Tomorrowland is shortly to be renamed "Enterpriseland"?
Well, that would explain this new concept art for the next new ride that recently leaked (it does say 2012... but we all know it takes Disney a long, LONG time to build things)... ;)

star-trek-uss-enterprise-full-scale.jpg

DCBaker

Premium Member
Have yet to see any posts about this so I thought I'd share some pics from last night. They were testing a new lighting package on the side of Tomorrowland Light and Power Co! The colors were changing somewhat infrequently, but they also tested a darker blue and a neon green in place of the orange half.

View attachment 694329
View attachment 694330View attachment 694331

Apologies for my low-quality phone camera!

Here's a photo of the other color duo from last night -

tempImageAZdFp0.jpg

DCBaker

Premium Member
A Virtual Queue and Individual Lightning Lane has been announced for TRON.

Details on the new locker system (inside the queue) -

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 9.06.26 AM.png

"New to TRON Lightcycle / Run, a double-sided and digitized locker system will be used to store bags and loose items while you race your Lightcycle. Inside the attraction queue, these complimentary lockers pair directly with your MagicBand, MagicBand+ or ticket media so you can easily lock and reopen your locker with a quick tap. Guests without a MagicBand or other ticket media (such as a card) will be provided with a card to assign their locker. All items must be placed either in a locker before you board your Lightcycle, or in a small compartment located on the attraction vehicle that can hold items such as cellphones, glasses or wallets."

fgmnt

If lockers are complimentary, i don’t think the pouches will last very long. capacity could get hairy if ops has to check if you still have large items on out when boarding + you have placed them in the pouch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom