News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Squishy

Not sure the second barge is back. Remember, they use some 8+ barges for NYE including ones behind pavilions.
From that video it looks like it has returned, the big shells only launch from the 2 lagoon barges. They wouldn't be able to achieve this with one shell barge.
1672008524226.png

jrhwdw

This week has been one of the busiest weeks of the past years due to marathons. This is the view around World Showcase, 10 minutes til showtime... View attachment 690270View attachment 690271

View attachment 690272

Both sides of the lagoon, dead center view of the center barge (historically the most populated location). This is a nightmare if your name is Disney.
I get your point and hopefully Harm's End Date really is March 31 if Harm is hurting Epcot this much. However, I don't recall hearing about crazy crowds for ROE during Marathon Week... Plus Jan was typically one of the slow months for WDW.

As for Harm hopefully EF(if that's confirmed) returns Strong! But will the new show really be ready by Oct????? Also, I'm seeing other places(not on here) that the New Show is related to Disney 100.......so are we really losing Harm's Concept?????

Vinnie Mac

This week has been one of the busiest weeks of the past years due to marathons. This is the view around World Showcase, 10 minutes til showtime... View attachment 690270View attachment 690271

View attachment 690272

Both sides of the lagoon, dead center view of the center barge (historically the most populated location). This is a nightmare if your name is Disney.
Yay okay we get it everyone hates the show you've made your point now. Pleas just keep the negativity until April, not that long.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Yay okay we get it everyone hates the show you've made your point now. Pleas just keep the negativity until April, not that long.
The point isn't to be negative at all. In fact I didn't post this to say nobody likes the show. I posted it to make the point that from a revenue standpoint, this is putting Disney and the third parties in a hole they don't want to be in. Not only that, but also to acknowledge the fact that Disney's "going away" marketing hasn't even helped. It's interesting to discuss how they're going to at least tread water these last 3 months.

Disone

View attachment 690272

It's almost like there's a marathon or something and they have to go to bed early so they don't stay up to the watch fireworks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom