The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Mickey's Pal

Haha I hope not. I’m not sure first time adult riders in 2022 appreciate it the same way as kids or first time adult back in the 60 and 70s but no matter how you slice it, it’s a fantastic ride. I guess it just depends on how much you have been hyping it up.
I have been hyping it quite a bit. I haven't told her about the drops though and have not let her watch ride POVs. Hope she wont be too mad as I laugh at her face as we go over the first drop lol!! It will be her first time at Disney along with my kids. I wanted to wait until they were old enough to appreciate it.

DLR92

How did I not know it uses two standby lines, also why?

I’m sad to see the Fig trees removed from the courtyard. While Magnolia trees are beautiful…but I don’t think they will provide enough shade like the fig trees. The Fig trees added more lush mystical air to the landscape. :(

mickEblu

Original Poster
I’m sad to see the Fig trees removed from the courtyard. While Magnolia trees are beautiful…but I don’t think they will provide enough shade like the fig trees. The Fig trees added more lush mystical air to the landscape. :(

Yeah Magnolia trees don’t seem to canopy very much or at least not until they re much older. With that said I’m ok with them and just happy they put trees back in the courtyard at all. Decent sized ones at that.

Disney Analyst

On the upside you can now frolic through the queue saying “I feel as pretty as a magnolia in May”.

Disney Analyst

The right side, since it’s quicker. The left side wraps around to the side of the now extinct Treehouse.

I had read they aren't using the extended queue that way (currently), so I do wonder if it has changed. I did see a photo where they had an extended queue setup to the right, where they removed the old Fantasmic viewing platform.

Although now I can't find it anywhere so maybe I dreamt that up...

Californian Elitist

I had read they aren't using the extended queue that way (currently), so I do wonder if it has changed. I did see a photo where they had an extended queue setup to the right, where they removed the old Fantasmic viewing platform.

Although now I can't find it anywhere so maybe I dreamt that up...

In that case, it doesn’t matter which side!😁

Californian Elitist

But then would the right side feed into an extended queue where those platforms once were... or is that extended queue used before you pick a side.

Ooh the stress. I need to know all possibilities before I finally plan a trip and come in the next 5 years 😂
I don’t ever remember there being too much of an extended queue on the right side. Just always go to the right!😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom