New profile posts

I booked A cruise on the Magic in January 6, 2023 from Galveston for my family before the “kids sail free” promotion was announced. Will Disney allow a price correction without canceling and rebooking?
My daughter and I went into the parks for the first time in over a year. We rode Ratatouille and Guardians for the first time, and had a couple great meals. To hear our impressions and reviews, please give us a listen.

Hey Martin, quick BGM question. Have you ever come across a source (or close enough) copy of area music for DisneyQuest? It‘s only a handful of tracks, but the best versions I’ve been able to find were patched together live recordings from the restrooms there.

Thanks either way, you’re a legend!
I'm following you because arguments and reported posts seem to be following you. No more, no less.
Reactions: lazyboy97o
The Mom
The Mom
Perhaps you will think twice about posting something politically/socially charged in the future. It is not allowed here. I've made my decision.
C
Copper789
I know and you know why they are changing splash mt. If you don’t I can’t tell you because it goes back a couple of years. It is racist and political. Disney has become very political, racist and gay. Evidently the 2 people who responded to me must be pets. Disney use to be a wonderful place to go to. I’ve been coming since 1976 when you could forget there was a world. Not anymore.
John park hopper
John park hopper
How true
Do you like the new name for Splash Mountain retheme Br0ckford?
Br0ckford
Br0ckford
Yeah I don't mind it. I like it better than just naming it Princess and the Frog. I just got back on Wednesday from there and Splash really needs the update.
Br0ckford
Br0ckford
Do you ,Ike it?
JEANYLASER
JEANYLASER
I don't mind the name!
ever wonder what the blue collar class feels like watching the more well to do pass them in line for a 15 minute wait while the blue class children wait in hot sun for two hours or more for a ride! took the grandchildren and bought all the bells and whistles, i felt bad for those poor$$$ children waiting watching my grandchildren walk right pass them. i could see bitterness . just saying.
  • Wow
Reactions: Tony the Tigger
SaucyBoy
SaucyBoy
Why are we feeling sorry for any family that can afford a trip to WDW? Who cares if other children feel bitter? If I have money, I'm going to flaunt it regardless of how it makes others feel.
I'm heading to the World from July 5-11. Anybody gonna be in town and want to grab a drink or snack?
I haven't been inside the parks in about a year. But I just did my first DCL cruise in FOUR years! If you'd like to hear about our experience, here's my podcast link:

Please tune into my podcast…I am going to give you some credit Genie+ scenarios next Friday!

Happily EVERything Disney.

Def consider hop to AK, it’s ridiculous how much you can get done with some strategy with PH.

We did 30 attractions/entertainment options in 2 days. And they weren’t full days.
Back
Top Bottom