New profile posts

Can you please get me back into your "Disney-MGM Studios (different timeline) project brainstorming" conversation thread? I accidentally left said conversation and I started to like it. It had many ideas for a different Disney-MGM.
Ep 1 of random tests

Seeing if intalicizing a letter gets words past the filter.
Door Coaster
Door Coaster
Yup. Edited the OG so I don't get in trouble.
Door Coaster
Door Coaster
Edited again because symbol masking but not masking the full word is also disallowed
My apologies on you being angered on my post, my distain at Disney is not about the law, its in general. I should have attempted to say that in another thread.
It isn't going to help you now. But in the future, if you look at an map of the roads around WDW you will notice that their is a road from Fort Wilderness (Vista Blvd) that you can use that will bypass the parking toll booths. If you use it to go to World Drive and go as if you were dropping off someone at the gate you can loop around and enter the parking lot without ever paying.
Putting it here because I don't want to be political in the PML but I always look forward to reading your custom titles under your name and knowing automatically where they come from 😂 😂
Hey Martin, have you been following Epic Universe at all? If so what are your thoughts on the project? For me at least, the speculation surrounding it feels like a breath of fresh air compared to the seemingly endless negative news coming from the mouse.
Back
Top Bottom