You've been to WDW too many times if....

Heatherbell

....when you submit your request for time off at your job, your supervisor hands it back and says "Ok, have fun at Disney"

or

You've been too many times when a coworker says "When did you go to Disney last year?" and you say "which time?"

adjonline

AshAlytwins said:
Oh my...now that is scary....mine just sits on my dresser so that I can see everyday!!!!

Hehe...it wasn't intentional...just sought of happened :veryconfu

I'm amazed at the quality to be honest. If it stays until July, I'll cut it off when I get back into MK :)

AshAlytwins

I'm amazed at the quality to be honest. If it stays until July, I'll cut it off when I get back into MK :)

I think this could be the start of a whole new thread!!!
"How long have you left your wristband on??"

sorceresssamara

mills said:
You know where all of the smoking areas are:lol:

Thank you for putting that first :wave: I have to admit i know them all too.

I can also recite all of "Wishes!"
You've fully mastered the fast pass system. You know where and how to kill time before you go to your fast pass rie

PBarton

When you have a dollar bill ready in advance at the Flights of Wonder show at Animal Kingdom, so you ALWAYS get picked when Harley the crow does his "stealing the money from your hand trick"

Works every time :animwink:

DisneySam

First: Pointing out Hidden Mickeys in your hometown [not even Florida] totally me! And the getting excited to ride the TTA. Oh and the not being able to sleep the night before your trip.

Anyhow, I have a couple.... When you can out-talk/tip/trivia your Pal Mickey

When you find yourself saying "I had the love for Pirates of the Caribbean before the movie came out!" While waiting in a long line [and reminissing about walking on...]

Answering all the classic Jungle Cruise jokes for your skipper and everyone looks at you weird.

WDWrox

If you know all the words of every song in Splash Mountain, and you know what football team the chipmunk (or whatever it is) in Splash Mountain likes :)

SirGoofy

You know the ride narration of TTA.

You say lines during attractions before they're said.

You point out things like "Evil Tower U R Doomed," the Dreammachine in JII and Mouseworks, and the Dean Finer door in JII to your friends and family during your visit.

You explain what things were like BEFORE rehabs in some dark rides. Such as explaining that the disnosaur that spits at you in UOE used to be sinkin in tar, and that the pirates used to chase the women in POTC.

You make sure you have pennies before waiting in line for BTM so you can throw them in the pans outside the queue.

You know what all the tombstones say in the HM queue, and you can recite them without looking.

IWorkWTeeth

you start finding Hidden Mickeys outside of the Disney Resort.......:animwink:

you tell your friends that you're going on vacation and they say, "Disney Again?!?!" :p

you plan on wallpapering your spare bathroom with used park tickets! :lol:

you can navigate your way around the streets of the Disney resort without getting lost even once!!:lol:

Disney is a synonym for "HOME"!!!! :wave:

Figments Friend

Steamboat_Kevin said:
You hum along (loudly) and make flamboyant hand gestures pointing to where the fireworks are about to explode while watching Illuminations: Reflections of Earth...

Not that I can do that or anything... Nerds... :lookaroun

I have done this!!! Yes! Multiple times! I have to control myself as i hum so loud that people think it's in quadro-sound instead of stereo! :lol:

Illuminations is my addiction. I usually go to it every night i am in the World. Wishes doe'nt do anything for me really....but Illuminations rocks my soul!

Glad to see i'm not alone!

I'd like to add that i have also done this in a car with a fellow Epcot Freak like myself. My friends car even has a state license plate that says "EPCOT"...that's how dedicated she is! We listen to "ROE" at full blast and "conduct" the symphony while stuck in New England traffic. Smurfing Awesome...you should try it sometime! Not like being there, but almost as good! :)

Huck

You attend a conference at Hyatt Grand Cypress, but stay in Port Orleans and tell the cab driver the quickest way to get from one to the other;

You get a Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker as a wedding gift and use it every weekend while listening to the Magic Kingdom Entrance Loop on Mouseworld Radio One.

Huck

Your 3 year old can sing the words to the songs on Mouseworld Radio and tell you which rides they're from

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom