Your MUST DO dining experience is...?

Dznycrzy

Original Poster
What is your MUST DO dining experience at WDW? And why?

My MUST DO is O'hana's dinner. Food, service, and atmosphere is amazing! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

PRNCSAurora

50's Prime Time Cafe. The food may not be great, but I enjoy it. Plus the atmosphere cannot be beat. It brings me back to my childhood when I saw my dad have to stand in the corner for not eating his peas.

DisneyparkFreak

If you can swing it... Victoria and Alberts. We dined there for our honeymoon in 2004 and it is by far the best experience on property. Pricey but totally worth it.

DsnySodec

Raglan Road.....they have good beer on tap! Also the live music and dancing is always great. My wife loves it as well!

DisneyPrincess5

San Angel Inn. We've been every trip since our first together-it's our tradition. We love the atmosphere and try to be seated near the water an temple. Th food has improved a lot and we really enjoy it.

DsnySodec

I forgot to mention BONGOS too.....this is my wife's favorite place to eat. It is a must for us when we go to Disney.

beautifulthings

We have more than one: Kona Cafe and 'Ohana for the atmosphere, Tony's for the view of Main Street from the glass-enclosed seating area, Les Chefs for the friendly staff, and Le Cellier for the pretzel bread!

EvilQueen-T

when i think of a "must do" to me it's with the thought of it being a must do at least once so for me it was watching wishes after dinner at the california grill, picnic on the beach at the poly with my husband for our anniversary watching fireworks, eating in a window seat after dark at crt that sort of thing.

our only every trip must do is our family vacation rule of "eating outside the box"...we never eat any place and try to avoid any food you typically get at home. we do this mainly for dinners. one year we did all meals backwards...dessert then entree then maybe an app. now we only do it once a trip. we get some strange looks but oh well.

Silver Figment

I usually try to switch it up, for years my family's must do was San Angel Inn but we haven't done that in a couple of trips. As far as counter service goes, Electric Umbrella is one i do every trip.

plaz10

Le Cellier.

Atmosphere in the restaurant is so-so. But the Canadian Pavilion itself it so gorgeous.

The filet is the best steak I've ever had in my life. Cream cheese mashed potatoes are the food of the Gods.

Their desserts are always a crowd pleaser. I used to stick with the chocolate moose (because its delicious and cute) but my fiance got the bumbleberry cobbler last trip and it was FANTASTIC. decisions, decisions for my next trip.

Counter service? Im gonna go with Columbia Harbor House. Love the fried shrimp (something different!) and the apple crisp (a different dessert too!) and the views from upstairs out to MK are great. Plus it's usually quiet up there which is nice.

Plowboy

As a general rule we try to mix it up a bit each trip, but the one constant is the Biergarten. Love the beer, food, beer, entertainment, beer...:sohappy:

The last several trips Le Chefs de France has become a favorite as well.

jlevis

Must do is Fulton's Crab House in DTD for the Lobster Bisque and King Crab Claws. But in the World we try to do something different every trip. Lots of repeaters but nothing must do.

maryszhi

def. 50s prime time cafe, any of the italian restaurants at epcot, cinderellas royal table ( when i can get in ), chef mickeys, the character meals at the grand floridian, and whispering canyons. as like everything, it changes time to time, but these are def. my fav. i use to love the crystal palace, but was disappointed the last time i went for breakfast. i am trying ohanas in dec. :)

jlandis44

I have to say that Germany and France have become regulars for me. Our rule is that we try to eat in places we've never tried, but we're starting to run out of places! So, if I need to repeat, these are my "go to's". But, I'm just venturing into Downtown this trip, so Raglan and Fulton's are new ones for me!

Matt and Kelly

50's Prime Time Cafe

Completely agree. Actually I have really enjoyed the food. Both meals I've eaten there were very good. The show surrounding the meal is what make it a can't miss for me though.

I will also add breakfast at Kona. Ate there for the first time this past September and will be having Tonga Toast there on all future trips to the World.

Foolish Mortal

Every trip I do Le Cellier and Narcoossee's. All about the food. If I'm on deluxe dining I always include Yachtsman. Porterhouse at Yachtsman is incredible :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom