Your longest wait

mickeyfanatics

2.5 hours for Test Track, on only the second day it was "soft" opened to the public. I decided then that it was not worth any wait at all and I would not ride it again without a fastpass.

lentesta

Premium Member
2 hours.... for Pirates. The line zigged back and forth inside the plaza.

3 hours for Indiana Jones at Disneyland.

Both of these happened during my "formative" years. Is it any wonder I do touring plans for a living?

Len

MicBat

Originally posted by happy snapper
A life time on Splash Mountain on Gay Day in 98, at least 1 hour 40, the wait wasnt too bad it was having to put up with all the pretend queens when your used to seeing a real one if i was supposed to be shocked they obviously have never been to Amsterdam.:) If I had wanted to experience Precilla Queen of the desert at 5 minute intervals Id have bought the video.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin

Account Suspended
I've been going to WDW for years and have been there more times than I can count. And believe it or not, I have never waited more than an hour for any attraction there! In fact, Fantasmic was the longest I've ever waited and that was just under an hour the year it opened. If you take Fantasmic out of the equation, I think the longest I've waited was about 30 minutes for Test Track. I've always been pretty spoiled about not having to wait in long lines there, so I think I tend to avoid the attractions with long waits and just come back later. If the line never dies, then I tend to just say, "We'll catch that one on our next trip I guess." Of course, now that I've put this in writing, I've probably jinxed myself and will have long waits from here one out.

At Disneyland it is another story. I waited about 90 minutes in line for Space Mountain when it first opened. That's the longest for that park.

And the longest wait ever.....Millenium Force in Cedar Point! A little over 2 hours! But I knew I wouldn't be back any time soon and I REALLY wanted to ride it (well worth every minute by the way).

disneyisbest

I think the longest I have ever waited for an attractions was about an hour and that was test track. And then I believe it was because of technical problems. If you can believe that.:lol:

FLcastmember

I just waited 4 hours for Mission Space

well....

I....

Sorta.....

Ok, i got paid to do it, and the line was a recreation of the actual one, held over in the Worldshow Place (old millienium villige), it was during one of the many "guest flow surveys" the WDI has held this year.

over and over again, 100 CM's got in line, grouped, then got back in line... ect...ect...

4 Hours and no ride!!!!!!

MGM WDWFan

Back in '97 during the Cakestle period and the Christmas holiday I waited 90 minutes for Space Mountain. Luckily that's as bad as it's ever been for me, and I haven't been stupid enough to go back during that heavy season again since.

--MGM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom