Your longest wait

My longest wait

Epcot, Test Track, 2 1/2 hours! It had broken down.

We were right next to that bit were they are slamming a weight into a crash test dummies chest or head or something. I could still here the "whump" a week later!

Worth the wait though, it was the first time we had been to WDW.

jrashadb

My longest wait was in December '98, I believe, when Test track was soft opened. I had been waiting for TT to open for, what felt like, all my life. And, I wasn't about to let anything keep me from riding it that day.
I remember standing in line next to a guy I assumed was a cast member. We stood there in line... under the walkway in Innoventions and talked about the impending closing of one of my top 5 favorite rides Horizons... Now, I'm not exactly sure how long I was in line... I may have been in line for 2 or three hours, but I'm not sure. I decided not to pay attention to the time. But, I do know the line extended into the courtyard between the two sides of Innoventions and I do know I was one of the first people in the world to ride Test Track... which is pretty cool...

I don't know if this would qualify or not, but i got STUCK in Small World for 45 min by the chinese dolls... lemme tell ya.. you hear that song that many times, in between all them AA's... you'd need theropy..:lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom