Your longest wait

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Ugh... after a while, the wait makes my brain mush. The longest I think I've had to wait personally was most likely 2 hours and 45 minutes for a ride on Space Mountain. My longest dark ride wait was for Peter Pan... 2 freakin' hours! Stupid Fast Pass people... :mad:

Have a great day everyone!

FLcastmember

1 hour and 45 min.....you would never beleive what ride???.....MIKE FINKS KEELBOATS!!!!......i was very young and really wanted to ride them......they usally run 2 boats, but after we got in line, on of the boats went 101.....

65 min for RnR coaster once.....but my rule is anything over 20 i will get a FP or wait till later in the day...

General Grizz

65 minutes: Splash Mountain. This was in 1994, in the hot afternoon...because I hadn't ridden it before...and I heard it wasn't an ordinary flume ride... ;)

Very delightful!

Maria

Well... I´m sure I have had to wait for a lot of very looong lines while I was little and went with my parents... I remember what a nightmare the lines for IASW were and they never seemed to end, but I was little and can´t remember the times.

I do remember however, that in March 99, my sister went to visit me while I was working there, and we went to MK and waited a lot for Splash Mountain! You know, when they open the line in the "backyard"... I couldn´t figure out when and where we would finally enter the building and then queue a lot more in there! I think we waited about 1 1/2 hours or even more! No fastpasses at that time... desperating! :(

Besides those, I think the longest wait seems to be the one in the restroom! hehe
:animwink:

lnsemsf

I think I've waited all in all close to a week of my life in lines at various Disney theme parks. I've now decided that I've put in my time and that if i can't find a way to avoid waiting in line (via fastpass or any other concievable way) i just won't do it. 10 minute wait is my new limit.

SpongeScott

Hour and a half for Fantasmic. For a ride, I've waited over an hour for Space Mountain before, but that was when I was young and stupid and there was no such thing as FastPass.

dizpins14

3 hours for Test Track the day it opened to the public. Of course right before we get to the high speed loop going about 35 miles an hour the wheels lock up and we come to a screeching hault and inched our way back to the loading zone. Of course Disney wouldn't let us ride it again or come back at another time cause they didn't know when it would open again. Wait 3 hours and don't get to ride it..on top of that I had bruises from the seat belts for like a month. Come to think of it all I had to do was threaten to sue that would have gotten some reaction.

jamez

2 hours for Splash Mountain in 1998. It was a really hot day, and after all the waiting, my mom and I got the back seat. I was so ed, and I complained the whole day. But, I was 9 then, so I was a little prick.

Maria

Oh God... that´s a lot! What were you thinking??? :eek:

Even when I was working in Epcot when TT opened, I rode it in December 98 before it opened to the public three months later. After it opened, it took me another three months to be able to ride it again! It was always sooo packed! Finally, I heard about the "singles" line and that´s all I used! :D

meeko_33785

An hour and a half for Test Track the summer it first opened. Since Fast Pass I havn't had a wait more than half an hour on anything.

MicBat

I've never really had a long wait at RNRC. I went opening week and the standby line took about 20 min, surprizingly. All other times I used FP, though, except for my last trip, I only waited in standby fo 40 min :D

mousecar

That singles line really does help cut the wait down. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes for Roger Rabbit's ToonTown spin in Disneyland in 2001. 2 hours in line for WDW Splash Mountain in 1995. It was a hot day so it was worth it.

Maria

Originally posted by mousecar
2 hours in line for WDW Splash Mountain in 1995. It was a hot day so it was worth it.

LOL! Worth it? in a hot day? hehehe... it would have been a nightmare for me! :animwink:

mousecar

I know what you mean. The maze was terrible in the heat, but getting wet really felt good...even if it smelled a little funny. I would never do that again-I'm fortunate enough to go at least once a year so I don't have to ride everything each time I go.

SykedOwt

A Plentiful 2 Hours for Splash Mountain In Disney World

My Longest Wait for Any Disney Ride ever was for the Matterhorn at Disneyland, 3 1/2 Hours in the Summer of 1998. It Must Have Been the Hottest Day Ever In Anaheim and the Ride had broken down the Day Before so they had to do something like 15 minute inspections or something...A complete Waste of Time.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
A life time on Splash Mountain on Gay Day in 98, at least 1 hour 40, the wait wasnt too bad it was having to put up with all the pretend queens when your used to seeing a real one if i was supposed to be shocked they obviously have never been to Amsterdam.:) If I had wanted to experience Precilla Queen of the desert at 5 minute intervals Id have bought the video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom