Your longest wait

90 minutes for Splash Mountain. I thought I would never get the logs. Now I get fastpasses and realize those are 90 mins I will never get back. But hey I was at Disney so no complaints!!!!!:lol:

cymbaldiva

The worst lines I've ever experienced were at USF ...the tales I could tell about those! :lol:

I think that the worst line at WDW was for Space Mountain wayyyy back in the late 80's - it was well over an hour. As far as relatively speaking, I've waited far too long in line for Buzz - even with FP it was over 30 min.

Holly

I think Test Track on Thanksgiving of this year - we waited about an hour and a half.

At least they give you some cool things to look at! :)

historymystery

Account Suspended
Well in line it was:

MK; Space Mountain, It's a small world, Haunted Mansion, Piirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise.

Epcot; Spaceship Earth, Honey I shrunk the audience.

MGM; Fantasmic, Star Tours, Little Mermaid.

AK; Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur, Tough to be a bug.

On the ride it was;

MK; Splash Mt. (Got stuck for 45 min. where the vultures are!).

Epcot, MGM, AK; none

Shortest line;

MK;Splash Mountain with Fastpass went right on, Hall of Presidents.

Epcot, MGM, AK; all except listed above.

STGRhost

3 hours for Test Track during the cast previews.

But it felt like a LIFETIME because it went 101 multiple times, and restarting it meant turning off the preshow/queue areas as well (so, nothing to even look at), and the girl at load kept instisting on telling stupid jokes and letting other people in line sing (!)into her microphone.

Also, this guy my neighbor was dating kept singing the Electric Slide, over and over and over...

Although, generally, I know enough people and/or know how to "cheat" well enough that I don't wait in line...I no longer have the patience for it.

"It's Electric!":hammer:

bdhowell

Original Poster
At EPCOT there is a fastpass recorder that tells the cast how many years people have saved, not waiting in lines! The last time I saw it, it was over 300 years!!!!!! :lol: :D

wilary

My longest was about 2 hours for Splash Mountain back in '96. This was when the line started on the bridge and put you into the canyon that led to the backyard. Definitely worth the wait. What I like about Disney parks is that the waiting areas immerse you in the attraction. So it doesn't seem as long. That's better than the back and forth queue that you get at like a Six Flags.

I don't remember if it was the same trip, but we were in the Splash Mtn area after a rain storm. They were re-opening the ride as we walked up. We walked straight onto the ride and did the same about five more times. So, I guess Splash Mtn was my shortest wait too, at least for a big ride.

That taught me that it's either it's Fast Pass or Post-Storm for Splash Mtn.

Grumpy56

My longest wait was at Disneyland, 2 and half hours for Rocket Rods when it first opened. It was horrible because it was the most boring ride, a huge letdown and it was late and we were all tired.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by bdhowell
At EPCOT there is a fastpass recorder that tells the cast how many years people have saved, not waiting in lines! The last time I saw it, it was over 300 years!!!!!! :lol: :D

Does that include the time you spend in line to use your fastpass? :confused:

Brooke

hmmm probably 2 hours and something for splash mountain when i was little. (but my longest wait for anything was for spiderman...3 hours and something. that was stupid cause i have passes anyways!!:hammer: )

WDW1971

Longest: June of 1996: 2 1/2 hours in line for Splash Mountain. I was at WDW with an ex-girlfriend and her family. While Disney does do a good job of immersing you into the theme in the queue line, after a while you realize that you're just waiting. A funny side story to this; after exiting the ride, my ex said, "Let's do it again!". To which I answered, "Have fun. I'll be doing something else!"

Shortest: December 10, 2002: My wife and I took our Fast Passes for ToT and headed for the ride around 1:00PM. We entered the FP return line and proceeded to the end of the line where there was NO ONE in EITHER LINE waiting to go. :lol: We were waved into the library and the doors immediately closed. We were in the elevator in mere moments.

By the way, Tower of Terror IV is EXCELLENT!!

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
I've waited 3-4 hours for Test Track multiple times when it first unofficially opened.

I so do NOT have that much patience ....I did really well to wait 2 hrs for BTTFTR and that line at least had beer vendors! :animwink:

TiggersPooh

And the longest wait ever.....Millenium Force in Cedar Point! A little over 2 hours! But I knew I wouldn't be back any time soon and I REALLY wanted to ride it (well worth every minute by the way). [/B][/QUOTE]

I wish I could get on Millenium Force in 2 hours! I waited three hours once...

I must pick the worst days to go....

Longest wait at MK was Splash like an hour and a half

Nintendo18

The singles line at TT isn't really worth it anymore. When wdw first opened it, it was great. You went right to the pre-show. But now they have it winding through the queue and it takes like 30 min to do it.

CrisKennedy

Pre-FP: Splash Mountain - 2 hours
After FP: Test Track - ~1 hour (and that was with using a FP, the ride broke down repeatly while we were waiting)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom