Your Ideal Disney Job?

Fable McCloud

I know everyone wants to, but I'd love to be a princess. Rapunzel or Belle specifically, but I think I'd enjoy it so much. I've been characters all my life thanks to theater and cosplay, and I am amazing at staying in character even in the worst situations.

I think it'd be rewarding to me to see these kids get so happy and excited.

Other than being a princess, I'd want to be in any of the shows. I love performing, and Disney has some amazing shows.

I used to say animation department, but since they primarily use computers for the animation process, I wouldn't stand a chance there.

Really though, any job at Disney would satisfy me.

Lisalyn

Marketing..hands down Marketing for Disney. I am a huge Disney fanatic and constantly marketing them and the parks so there ya go! :wave:

BK31

I'd love to be in Imagineering. Rides and all would be great, but I'd love just doing design work on any building in the parks or resorts.

That or anything front line guest interaction based. Again rides would be great, but I wouldn't mind guest services. I may be one of the crazy few people who really enjoy customer service type tasks, even the thankless ones.

Gojira ゴジラ

I designed the web site for one of the Disney's campaigns a few years back. Working with the Disney team was so much fun. There were lots of sleepless nights but I'd love to do this all over again.

SO many things!

Right now I'm trying to become a Disney TA.

I'd love to be a CM at the HM, my favorite ride.

Who wouldn't want to be an Imagineer? I have so many great ideas for rides, but I'm not an artist.

I love photography but I don't think I'd want to be a PP photographer. I'd enjoy being one of the wedding/formal photographers. I think I'd get bored with PP standing in the same spot taking the same photos all day

pixiesteno

I have thought about this, I think I would like to work at Fort Wilderness campground and prep the sites for new guests to pull their RVs into. You get to be outside, drive WDW carts and it is such a wonderful setting.

jlandis44

I'm an engineer with an Astrophysics degree. Would love to work to design rides along those lines. Or, since I'm 6'7" tall, I'd love to pretend I'm a Lerch-like CM at the HM!

DizneyPryncess

When the year of a million dreams was around, I said I would love to be part of the dream squad. I love the idea of giving people prizes & creating extra magic for guests. Now, I'd just love to be a CM who chooses Family of the Day, or something like that. A CM who has some authority in the park I guess is what my dream job would be. :)

That or a KTTK tour guide!

HM GhostHostess

I would love to be a Disney Historian. If I were to work at Walt Disney World, however, I would want to be a maid at the Haunted Mansion or a bellhop at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

dixiegirl

My ideal job? I would love to (and always have said) be in the Spectromagic Parade...I want to be a Butterfly in the worst way, got my moves down to a T (even my girls say "mama there's your job" whenever we have seen Spectro and the Butterfly's are dancing. But I know that will never come true so I'll settle for being a greeter....I got my "Have a Magical day " down pat! I say it sometimes to those in my family they just laugh , shake their head and say "you know you really need to work there"! No kidding! Eh one can dream!

PRNCSAurora

I have always wanted to dance for Disney. I have auditioned a few times, but my lack of turnout has always hindered me (that what I was told both times).

I would also love to run some sort of educational program.

To be honest, I could be sweeping up the horse poo if I got to work at Disney.

MissM

I would seriously love to be a tour guide. I already know waaaay too much Disney trivia and it would be so neat to take people around on insider tours. If we lived close enough to get there everyday I would seriously try to get that job for real. :D

ddbowdoin

I happent to greatly dislike my career choice, it's just a tough field and when you lack passion and pure interest it reflects in the product you produce. Despite being a "college educated professional" I am just in a massive amount of debt and that is what keeps me here.

This year, I established my own photography company. I shoot portraits, weddings, and events and I absolutely love it. It's not enough, or constant enough, to supplement my full time income but it's getting there.

As for my dream job in FL... man, it's tough to say. I've checked out the boards on their site and its a shame how low some of the positions are paid. I'm amazed that a monorail operator, someone in control of countless of lives and a great deal of technological investment, can be paid so little.

Realistically, I would have to have some sort of miracle inheritance to pay off my college loan debt and what not in order to actually move to Orlando. But my dream job would be any position that interacts with families and guests. I'm just a social person and love to lend a hand and help.

PartOfYourWorld

Just graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree, and my dream job would be to work for WDI and design rides for their parks...hmm a girl can dream....

Mickey2minnie1

My dream job is to work at the Poly welcoming guests at the front desk or working for guest services to make sure all guests are having a magical stay.

sweetpee_1993

I happent to greatly dislike my career choice, it's just a tough field and when you lack passion and pure interest it reflects in the product you produce. Despite being a "college educated professional" I am just in a massive amount of debt and that is what keeps me here.

This year, I established my own photography company. I shoot portraits, weddings, and events and I absolutely love it. It's not enough, or constant enough, to supplement my full time income but it's getting there.

As for my dream job in FL... man, it's tough to say. I've checked out the boards on their site and its a shame how low some of the positions are paid. I'm amazed that a monorail operator, someone in control of countless of lives and a great deal of technological investment, can be paid so little.

Realistically, I would have to have some sort of miracle inheritance to pay off my college loan debt and what not in order to actually move to Orlando. But my dream job would be any position that interacts with families and guests. I'm just a social person and love to lend a hand and help.

Sadly, I made a heckuva lot more money making coffee and babysitting engineers than I ever did working 12 hour shifts making decisions that directly impacted the wellbeing of the public and the law enforcement officers that worked our same shift. This happens a lot. I think some jobs you just have to have it in your heart and not your bank account for it to be worthwhile. Still, it was a really hard pill for me to choke down for a good while. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom