Your Grade for Walt Disney World

What grade do you give Walt Disney World as it exists today?

• A+

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • A

Votes: 22 14.1%
  • A-

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • B+

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • B

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • B-

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • C

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • D

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • F

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

John

Gave it an A+ out of the sheer joy it brings me. Nothing compares and I give it full marks. However, I don't think this is the highest grade it can get. I would like to give it an A++ if that were an option but from Walt's standards the park could use a bit of sprucing up. MK could utilize their space a bit more. DHS and AK need at least one more dark ride.

But I am nitpicking because there is so much to see in this place and there is so much I HAVEN'T gotten the chance to see. Not the parks, but just being able to drive around the grounds would be interesting. Plus there is Typhoon Lagoon which is the world's #1 waterpark in my opinion. I never get the feeling that I am in a waterpark when I am there but rather a relaxing island.

So yeah, still an A+.

Example A........wheres the smiley thats hitting itself in the head with a hammer ?

MissMorrow

I gave it a C and maybe that's a bit harsh, but there is major room for improvement.

In a nutshell: maintenance, lack of new quality attractions/experiences, blah merchandise and food (although that is slowly improving), cutbacks, overabundance of meet 'n greets, DVC gone wild, etc. The usual complaints.

copcarguyp71

I gave it a B...sadly 10 years ago though it would have been an A+. There are ills to the park and issues currently but nothing that has gone over the brink by any means so I guess I took into account where it was previously, where it is currently and what could still be fixed in the future when voting as well as looking at other vacation experiences when weighting my vote. I do wish things were going in a different direction with regard to internalized spending before expansions but all in all still a great vacation...although if prices keep going up things could get grim in a hurry for our household taking vacations there,

BigRedDad

I would have to grade it a B. The reason for this is that it is not how it was when I grew up in the 70s. There is one memory of my childhood that defined what Disney was and what it should be. This was around 1974. I spilled the popcorn my dad just bought me. Within seconds of me spilling the whole thing, there was one CM sweeping it up, another holding the pale, and a 3rd coming back with a new popcorn.

Today, the popcorn would stay on the ground, no CM would be there to help clean it up, and I would have to go back to the stand, explain what happened. There would be no question that they would give a new popcorn free, but I'd have to go explain it.

bgraham34

I would have to give it a B-. Things can always be improved. Biggest issue is that TDO is failing to do their job. Several attractions are falling apart and need to fixed and they just ignored it. Then attractions like Journey failed miserably and they have yet to update it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom