your favourite wdw non park pastime

JWG

I do a variety of things, and usually on a 7 day trip won't do parks 1-2 days.
Some things include:
Water activities (boat rentals), DTD (that can take up some hours), since my parents are DVC members we spend more time in the room just enjoying family time.

pacochran

Mostly relates to shopping, but specifics:

Downtown Disney-Shop and eat
Outlet Mall-Shop (especially Character Outlet)
Indoor Fleamarkets-My wife and Daughter love those.

The pool is big with the kids, and we usually stay at BCV so their pool is a mini water park.

SamnDawn060304

We like to visit the beach. This year we went to the Gulf of Mexico to a island called Treasure Island for the day. It was 1 1/2 hours away towards Tampa. I also like to shop and check out the Flea Markets. Sometimes we will drive up A1A towards St. Augustine and visit the Fort or the Alligator Farm. There is soooo much to do there you could prolly live there and still never get to do everything.:)

disneydudette

A meal at the ESPN Club and a round of Mini Golf! We love the boardwalk area and it's a must stop for any trip. We usually walk over from Epcot... eat... stroll across... play a round... and take the boat to MGM for the rest of the day.

doombuggie

taking the boat from polynesian to MK to GF and back!!

riding the monorail around...

DTD, looking for our brick outside MK, Old town...

more when i rememebr it

smk

Driving my electric cart around FW, mouseboats (that's what I call them, guess I'm old school), shopping at DTD, napping at the Poly beach (when we stay there), going to visit other resorts and checking out the stores and lobbies, in other words...more shopping!

gotribe07

Ok here we go....
- lunch at the ESPN Club
- lunch at the Yacht Club Galley
- shopping at DTD
- walking the Boardwalk
- breakfast at Chef Mickey's
- dinner at Ohana
- walking around the GF
- taking the monorail to the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT
- the kitchen sink
- driving from MCO to WDW... i love that drive :lol:
- getting back to the room late at night and watching Baseball Tonight (im a baseball fan)

k.hunter30

Oh! One more to add - Jellyrolls on the Baordwalk! We went there for the first time last week and had so much fun! Cover charge was a bit much but... I guess worth it for the amount of time we spent there.

jody31

A meal at the ESPN Club and a round of Mini Golf! We love the boardwalk area and it's a must stop for any trip. We usually walk over from Epcot... eat... stroll across... play a round... and take the boat to MGM for the rest of the day.

I returned on Wednesday form a 14 day vacation at The Swan , and I'd completely agree how nice Boardwalk is

Fun2BFree

The mini-golf is amazing, but my favourite is visiting the resort hotels. Each of them is completely different from each other in atmosphere.

doop

Walking around the Boardwalk and DTD, visiting the resorts and riding the monorails. Those are the major ones we like to do on our day off from the parks.

Craig & Lisa

Doesn't matter where I am, just sit down and people watch! No matter where you are you can see and hear so many different languages. Also a good pass time is to try to guess who the first timers are and the one's who think they are experts and say the dumbest things. :p All the while trying to get their friends to think that they are the person to go to for the info.:confused: Then you say under your breath, schmuck!!

slappy magoo

Can't answer that question, family-friendly forum and all that. :zipit:

Bowm-chicka-boom-BOWMMMMM-chickie-chickie-chickie-bowm-chicka-boom-BOWMMMMM-chickie-chickie-chickie...

LoriMistress

DH and I did on our last trip was walked around DTD and PI. We checked out DQ and ate at a few restraunts, went window shopping, and checked out a few clubs. Overall, it was pretty fun. This time around, we'll do DQ again, and on top of it, will go to PI twice--and check out Cirque De Solie (sp?). Also, we'll be checking out other resorts and eating at several restraunts at some of the resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom