your favourite wdw non park pastime

bgraham34

I use to love going into the Disneystore but they stink now. I loved it when they had the collectibles and all that. Well I also use to work their but after i left i would often frequent them.

jesserin

My favorite thing to do during my downtime at disney is a fun one to recreate at home...

I close my eyes and I can see the Seven Seas Lagoon, I slip my flip flops off and walk through the sun drenched sand over to the nearest hammock. Lay back and watch the sunset over the lagoon, with a beautiful soundtrack of laughter and people enjoying themselves all around me. My daughter's sitting at my feet playing in the sand. I can feel the breeze floating all around us and if it wasn't for my baby's giggles beside me, I'd drift off and y'all would find me here lying the same position come morning. ;)

That's my favorite way to unwind...

CBOMB

Walking around DD, PI, and the BoardWalk. I don't even need to shop just being there I get that special Disney feel. Visiting all the different resorts is a must do if you haven't already done it. It will take a whole day, but it's woth it if you have the time. At night I like to sit out on my balcony at the WL with a cold beer, and watch the ELP. Just watching the boats come, and go from the docks, watching the geyser go off or catching a brief glimse of the fireworks from MK. I sure would settle for a day like that right now.

DonaldDuck34

The first day I arrive at the World on every single one of my trips since DQ was built I go there. Me and my parents and little sister go. It's like a traditon we have. Also it drives me crazy when i hear people tell their friends who have never been to WDW before all this random stuff that isn't true. I go nuts.:hammer:

Cara1210

Boat rides, riding the monorail to nowhere in particular, dinner at 'Ohana, Breakfast at Chef Mickey's, exploring any of the resorts and deciding which one we want to stay at on our next trip.

jsfra209

Shopping at DTD, eating till we're ready to explode, eery mini golf course we can hit, checking out and shopping on i-drive, ripleys, titanic, dinner shows...more as i think of em. :p

haveyoumetmark

Since we live 90 minutes away, we usually are at the parks if we are in the area, but some of my favorite moments are usually spent at DTD. Love eating at Wolfgang Puck's and then hitting up the Virgin Megastore or the World of Disney Store. Then, either a concert at the House of Blues or La Nouba from Cirque Du Soleil. Once, we just drove around property to familiarize ourselves with the area. Oh, the McDonald's on property near DAK is very cool. Once we went out for lunch there, and a few tables down, imagineers were eating lunch too. It was one of the most interesting lunches I've ever eaten, the design of the restaurant is just fantastic.

DavidTheGreat

We like to stop by Mizner's Lounge in the Grand Floridian for an evening drink. They play live music and the view of the GF pool from the window seats is great!

summergirl32

Often, my family and I will take a "long weekend" and drive down just to hang out at the resort, shop at DTD and try out different restaurants. When we are there for our "big" vacation every year, we don't take the time to relax and enjoy the resort so these weekend get-aways give us a chance to see more than just the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom