Votes: 2 7.1%
  • The Adventures of the Gummi Bears

• Any Others?

• Total voters

yeti

Original Poster
Not sure if this is the perfect place for this, but which classic Toon Disney show is your favorite?

As I don't live in the US, I'm not exactly sure what kinds of things are on Toon Disney these days. I know that the Disney Channel is flooded with shows like Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana :)hurl:) but I'm pretty sure these can't be seen on Toon Disney anymore.

Pesonally, it was hard picking between Ducktales and Dark Wing, but I accepted the fact that I prefer to get dangerous. ;) Please forgive me for any that I forgot, but these are the ones I especially remembered.

So..lets make some memories!

Number_6

My favorite has always been Gargoyles. Loved the story, great voice cast and characters that I actually cared about what happened to them when I watched. Plus I loved when they got to the point of having Puck, Oberon and Titania involved in the story.

Gooch

Check avatar for answer ;)

Although I was a huge fan of Duck Tales & the Rescue Rangers. Doug was also great, but I preferred him in his Nickelodeon years.

Tiggerfanatic

I had a really hard time choosing between Chip-N-Dale, Darkwing Duck & Ducktales. It finally boiled down to the chipmunks because I have my earliest memories of watching them.

Nicole220

I have so many favorites: Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Timon and Pumbaa, Goof Troop, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, and Dark Wing Duck. Those were great shows.

Hrudey3032

I loved Ducktales myself.I remember watching that cartoon when I was youngster.Ahhh the memories.Can still hear the theme music from it.

DUCKTALES.....Awoooohoooo

TiggerBW

I was tossed between Ducktales and Darkwing Duck for my favorite, but I love Talespin and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers too. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom