Your favorite song

Disneyfan2000

Original Poster
So whats your favorite ride or show song at Disney and why?. MIne is Soarin. I love it. its so peacful gives me peace at mind which is harrd to get with my screaming sisters ughhh lol.

Bosshogg1701

I saw soarin and waited nearly an hour. I thought it was overrated. I enjoy Splash Mountain because the movie SOng of the South is one of my favorites. Just my 2 cents

schroder6452

Mine is Promise from Illuminations. From the first time I heard it, I fell in love with it and if I ever get married I am playing it at my wedding.

obi1_kenobi

schroder6452 said:
Mine is Promise from Illuminations. From the first time I heard it, I fell in love with it and if I ever get married I am playing it at my wedding.

i have to agree - well...really the entire suite of music from IllumiNations - i could listen to that music all day long and i perpetually have it stuck in my head! haha.

phillipsa9

my favorite ride music is splash mountian specifically "how do you do" not because of song of the south or anything i just think its fun and goes weel with the story... i also have a special place in my heart for the african music on KSR that plays through the elephant yard... its on my ipod

Woody13

marni1971 said:
Tomorrows Child, Space & load from Horizons, Motion finale, Dreamflight....

Spot the old guy :lol:
I'm older. :wave:

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do

(Fate is kind, she brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing)

Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you thru
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true

ctwhalerman

I've always loved "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow." It is just full of hope and optimism for the future, and represents a bygone era in America, when we used to really think we could do anything.

That, and all the music from the old EPCOT, as it is in much the same vein as "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow."

dxwwf3

Two categories: With Vocal and Instrumental

MK:
V - There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
I - New Tomorrowland Area Loop (1994-2003)

Epcot:
V - Canada (You're A Lifetime Journey)
I - Wonders of Life Area Loop

MGM:
V - Hooray For Hollywood from The Great Movie Ride
I - Tower of Terror Library Ambiance

AK:
V - It's Tough To Be A Bug Finale
I - Entrance Loop

Movies:
V - When You Wish Upon A Star
I - Pirates of the Caribbean - He's A Pirate

HoW

dxwwf3 said:
I - Pirates of the Caribbean - He's A Pirate

For a movie I would totally agree with that. For the parks though, I have a personal fondness of Grim, Grinning Ghost. For a sppoky topic it just makes me happy to listen to it and puts a bounce in my step.

Ciciwoowoo

I think its a toss up between "Its a Small World" and "Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirate's Life for Me".

Also, I love "Let's all Sing like the Birdies Sing". My dad would sing that when I was little. Oh, forgot "Blood on the Saddle".

Man... I can't pick one! :)

Chape19714

I have to go by Park now...cause I can't decide.

MK: Adventureland Area

Epcot: Soarin', Illumnations: RoE, Golden Dream, Enterance Loop

MGM: Horray for Hollywood, Fantasmic Theme.

Animal Kingdom: Finale from Festival of the Lion King, Welcome from Lion King, Dinosaur Instrumental in Queue.

I think that should do it! :lol:

Nicole

I'm with Woody. Has to be A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.

I also loved the Boo to You song in the MNSSHP parade last year.

lcsrig

I'm with Woody, too. Brings tears to my eyes just 'tinking' about it. But for dancing, I love "In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room!!! I learned it when I was 3!!!

Goofy20

I LOVE the SpectroMagic theme. It just has something about that has me humming it to myself b4 i go to bed after a day/night at the park. I love it!!!

Captain Hank

Oh my...tough to choose.

MK: Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Remember the Magic (parade soundtrack)

Epcot: Innoventions Plaza loop, Listen to the Land, Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)

MGM: Tower of Terror BGM

Animal Kingdom: Tree of Life loop

spoiledmarie

My favorite is "Wishes". I love that song and listen to it all the time!
It is so magical and when I hear it, it brings tears to my eyes.
A close second is the song at Share A Dream Come True parade, I love that one too!:animwink:

Jheyman

Goofy20 said:
I LOVE the SpectroMagic theme. It just has something about that has me humming it to myself b4 i go to bed after a day/night at the park. I love it!!!

Good one....except now its stuck in my head! Also, the music from the safari and living with the land, then there is the new tommrowland loop....or maybe im in the cant pick group.:brick:

Ariellen

At WDW, I think my favorite music from a ride or show would have to be that from IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. When I did the College Program, I worked in Towers Merchandise at Epcot (the 2 shops at the front of World Showcase/the 2 kiosks at the bridge between Future World and World Showcase). I saw the show an average of five times a week, and not only did I not get sick of it; the more that I saw it, the more I fell in love with it. That music is thrilling and beautiful and is the music I best associate with getting to live a dream come true and work in the most magical place on earth.

Ariellen

marni1971 said:
Tomorrows Child, Space & load from Horizons, Motion finale, Dreamflight....

Spot the old guy :lol:

Not THAT old; I remember all of those very fondly! Dreamflight was one of my favorite WDW attractions when I was little! The flying room was SO exciting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom