Your favorite song

LudwigVonDrake

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" sung by Rex Allen NOT Jean Shephard. While Richard and Robert Sherman have written many classic Disney songs that I love, this, to me, is their best.

"When You Wish Upon A Star" as sung by Jiminy Cricket (Cliff Edwards). This song IS Disney. I get chills every time I hear it and I'm getting chills just typing this. I can't think of any Disney song that "connects" with me as much as this one :)

RedGear

FOr some really weird reason, my fiance loves "IT's a big bright beautiful tomorrow":brick: but I think I like the "wishes" music, it brings tears to my eyes!

Slosh

The original EPCOT entrance medley, with its... classical-meets-TRON vibe. Possibly my earliest Disney memory too, seems like everyone else remembers the castle or something.

bassman

ALL OF IT!!:D
but if i had to pic out my alltime favorates they would be these:

MK: the entire splash soundtrack,PoTC and the spacemountain ambiance music loop from the queue.

epcot:the entire soarin music both queue and ride, the future world music loop that plays around innoventions,MS and TT,and illumiations

MGM: ToT ambience loop, RnRC love aerosmith!,the indy jones theme(sorry i love that theme) and fantasmic

AK: the whole lot, i love the whole african tribal music,btw how did you get the Kilamanjaro elefant music on your i-pod i want it.:D

BigNorm

"Grim Grinning Ghosts," "Yo Ho (A Pirates Life for Me)," "One Little Spark," "Listen to the Land," and "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit." I like my Disney old school, that's how I roll.

iheartdisney91

i like part of your world in "philhar magic" and in "The voyage of the little mermaid" because its good to hear different versions of the song they mix the part of your wold with part of your world (reprise) but i also love sorin:king: OH!!! and grim grinning ghosts!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom