Your favorite song

Epcot82Guy

This one is really tough, especially with so many that have been lost.

If I had to choose one current, it would be Illuminations:ROE. It is just inspiring. Close second would be American Adventure (being greedy and taking the whole soundtrack instead of splitting it up).

Classic, I would have to say Tomorrow's Child, specifically the instrumental ending.

This list would go on and on, though. The original music is what made Disney World as a kid. I really miss this aspect, especially in the new attractions. The powerful music, with some notable exceptions (i.e. Soarin'), really haven't done it for me. Hopefully some new trends will come up and we'll get original music back into both attractions and films.

poogy71

My favorites are

MK: SpectroMagic, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Remember the Magic, Disney World is Your World, Entrance Medley (With "Main Street USA" and "Casey Junior")
Epcot: Energy (you make the world go round), One Little Spark, Opening Medley, Rio Del Tiempo song
MGM: Twilight Zone Theme, Fantasmic Theme, Hooray for Hollywood (great movie ride), Hey, A Movie! (Muppet Vision 3D), and I LOVE Aerosmith's songs
AK: The Rythm of One (from Jammin' Jungle)
Movies: Bella Notte, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, You'll Be In My Heart, Part of Your World

But the #1 for me is Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

PBarton

My faves... In no particular order

Magic Kingdom

1 Triplets - Main Street USA
2 Splash Mountain, Whole Ride and Queue Music
3 Monorail Speil
4 Peter Pan's Flight - Queue Music
5 The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Epcot

1 Tapestry of Nations - Entire parade
2 Innoventions Plaza loop - From 0:00 - 6:30 of the 52:39 minute version (best piece of music on property)
3 Entrance Loop (2000) Awesome
4 Promise
5 If we can dream it
6 Listen to the land
Most of Epcot really!

Disney/MGM Studios

1 Sunset Blvd Music Loop (52:14)
2 Fantasmic
3 We'll meet again - Tower Of Terror Queue
4 The Droids Room - Star Tours

Animal Kingdom

1 It's tough to be a bug - Preshow (9:08)
2 Kilamanjaro Safari's - African Dawn
3 Tree of Life Theme

Misc.

1 Wilderness Lodge - Area Music Loop (54:51)

Movies

One last hope - Hercules
Out there - Hunchback
Topsy Turvey - Hunchback
A guy like you - Hunchback

Amongst hundreds more! :animwink:

DisneyBunny

A few favorites:

Canada
Making Memories
It's Fun to Be Free
One Little Spark
The Magic Kingdom Entrance Medley
Innoventions Loop

But my absolute top song would have to be the original Epcot entrance loop. Good times.

Mimi

The Main Street USA Music Loop. The Magic Kingdom has always been my first stop and this music is what you hear as you become completely emersed in the magic. :dazzle: :dazzle:

DisneyFanLS

For me....I think my VERY FAVORITE is the opening and closing music in Fantasmic!!! You know...when Mickey first comes out, and then the very closing section of music. I don't know what it is but those two sections of that soundtrack ALWAYS get to me!!! To me...(for some reason)...those partricular sections of that music just epitomize Disney??!! :veryconfu I have the soundtrack CD at home and even when I listen to it, it gives me the same feelings that I have when I see it live??!! :D :D

it398

i like the Fountains of nations music - i cant remember the name of the piece of music though, but its good to listen to when i'm driving to work

MinnieMommy

Too Many to choose!

I love the old Main Street Electrical Parade Music!
Canada
Golden Dream
Listen to the Land

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - sing it to my kids at bedtime every night! The dreams that we wish WILL come true! :sohappy:

Edeyore

Zip pa dee do dah day!!!! A motivational speaker I knew always said it was a song you just could be sad singing.

The orchestration from the Millenium Parade was exceptional, as it is for Illuminations.

P0PC0RN

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">@Schroder: My wife and I used Promise as our wedding song in May '05. It's a really great song for that.

However for park attractions, I must say that I like the Splash Mountain song track the best. It always brings a smile to my face.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So Many To Chose From...but those that come to mind are:
Magic Kingdom: Spectromagic
Splash Mountain-(Entire Ride Loop)
Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me
Grim, Grinning Ghosts

MGM: Fantasmic
Aerosmith

Animal Kingdom: Tough To Be A Bug (Preshow)

Epcot: Test Track

jeffb

marni1971 said:
.... Space & load from Horizons,

Spot the old guy :lol:

I could not agree more. The entire Horizons score is first rate! I would also put the Urban Habitat / Synthesizer section up there as well.

kennedy

I'll throw out one. There is a loop in the Space Mountain line, that you hear right when you hit the darkest part of the tunnel (by the window where a holograph of one of the SM cars shoots by). Every time I hit that point in the line, and hear that music, I get that Disney twinge.

Stellajack

Premium Member
Favorite song/music

Magic Kingdom:
Main Street-Put on Your Sunday Clothes
Frontierland-How do You Do/Zip-a-dee-do-Da!
Castle&Fantasyland-A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

MGM:
Entire loop outside the Great Movie Ride
Music loop on Sunset Blvd near ToT
Fantasmic Finale!

EPCOT:
American Pavilion: Golden Dreams
Music in France, Italy, and Mexico
All of Illuminations-ROE

ALL the music!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom