Your favorite rolling snack cart item???

Tinkrbell

I'm not a big fan of Mickey Bars, but I eat one on every trip now that the ice cream doesnt make me sick; but its usually chocolate covered bananas or itzakadozies,

Joy Peace

I love the chocolate covered bannanas:slurp: cant wait to have one! I have a question what are itsakadozies?:shrug: Are they good and where do you get them?

I<3WDW

My favorite one is the cart over by imagination that sells (used to sell) the spaceship earth shaped collectors drink cups.

belle15

Definately the Churros. I've never seen them at WDW, but they were everywhere in DL. My brother's and I kept fighting over them, so finally, we just had to buy 3 at a time!

wvdisneyfamily

ItsAkadoozieeee!!!! They are sooo good!

I have yet to try the crepes from France, but it will be on my to-do list for this year. I love crepes and everytime someone mentions them on here, my mouth starts to water.

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

item05.jpg

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Disneykidder

Love the premium Mickey Bars and slushie lemonade!! Yum.:)

They used to have a cart outside of Jungle Cruise that sold the BEST egg rolls EVER!! No, not the same as in Epcot. They are gone now!! RIP eggrolls!!:cry:

wvdisneyfamily

My husband's favorite hands down is the Royal Anandapur Tea Company cart in Animal Kingdom. He loves the iced Rooibos tea. My favorite (other than the famous Itzakadoozie) is the little frozen drink cart near Test Track. I found the frozen coffee in 2006 and drank probably 2-3 a day on each day we were in Epcot. Then, last year, I saw they had a frozen strawberry drink. I bought it and found a new favorite treat! Yummy! It tastes like a liquid Minnie's strawberry bar. :slurp:

danpam1024

Frozen banana. The "healthyness" of the banana cancels out the "unhealthyness" of the chocolate:ROFLOL:
Also love turkey legs, churros (with chocolate sauce), and a cold beer to wash it all down:slurp:
Although I LOVE pineapple, I really didn't care for the Dole Whip:hurl: I guess you love em or hate em!

hrcollectibles

Mickey premium Ice Cream Bars....:slurp::slurp::slurp:
I miss the old school ones where it was a vanilla face
Chocolate ice cream eyes and nose
and a hard chocolate shell for ears

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom