Your favorite rolling snack cart item???

Tinkrbell

For everyone who like the Toll House sandwiches, I have found the Toll House ice cream sandwiches at the Walgreens near my house. I think they're about $2.

wvdisneyfamily

What is it that you don't like? Since I haven't had one I can't say but I will have to find out I guess!!

The first bite or two was good. Then, the taste just became unpleasant. I can't even really put my finger on what in particular I didn't like. I'm sorry I can't better describe why I didn't like it.

momsls

The first bite or two was good. Then, the taste just became unpleasant. I can't even really put my finger on what in particular I didn't like. I'm sorry I can't better describe why I didn't like it.

Thank you for your input...I guess I will have to see for myself. Hey if I don't like it I can always give it to DH...he's like Mikey...he likes everything! :ROFLOL:

MissM

I love the giant, salted pretzel. Two cart locations are across from Pooh or by Pinocchio Haus in MK. Love and I get one and split it. It's the perfect snack because it's big enough for both to enjoy and it's yummy.
-m

Hotdogs

We love the egg rolls from the cart next to the Aladdin ride at MK but I here its closed down now:confused:. It was in the perfect location as we used to get a dole whip:slurp: to wash it down with.

disneyherewecom

item05.jpg

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

OK, I gotta ask, what does it taste like?? I have never had one.

dixiepixie

Always have to have an Egg Role from the Cart in Adventureland and a Churro from the Cart in Frontierland.
The kids always have to have McD's French Fries from the Cart next to Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Cafe.
I wish they would put Dole Whip Floats on a Cart...and follow me around the park with it!

PhilharMagician

Always have to have an Egg Role from the Cart in Adventureland and a Churro from the Cart in Frontierland.
The kids always have to have McD's French Fries from the Cart next to Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Cafe.
I wish they would put Dole Whip Floats on a Cart...and follow me around the park with it!

NO WAY, ME TOO!!! I LOVED THOSE EGGROLLS!!! :slurp::cry:

Didn't the egg roll cart just close in January??

daverube

Original Poster
ok so what's the big to do with these dole whip floats? could you describe it and let me know if it's a must have???? thanks:)

If you don't know, then you MUST try one!! It is, BY FAR, the best snack in all of WDW........

As I noted at the top of this thread, I like the frozen, chocolate covered bananas.....but does anyone remember the DIFFERENT frozen, chocolate covered bananas they used to sell in the late 80's-early 90's.....THEY were heavenly.....or maybe I just think they were.....:veryconfu

dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom