Your favorite rolling snack cart item???

Tinkerbella16

ItsAkadoozieeee!!!! They are sooo good!

I have yet to try the crepes from France, but it will be on my to-do list for this year. I love crepes and everytime someone mentions them on here, my mouth starts to water.

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

MasonDuo

I do enjoy a Mickeys Premium Bar but lately the Minnie's Strawberry Fruit Bars have been sooooo good especially on a hot day!

fizzle75

I also love the frozen babanas! I love the Popcorn (I am a popcorn addict) and I love the churros!!!

Is that similiar to the chocolate covered BANANA?:lookaroun

The Tollhouse ice cream cookie sandwiches. :slurp: To bad they got rid of them. They must have been to popular (expensive). :fork:

WHAT?!?!:eek:

I loooove those things, it's my favorite rolling cart item! When did they get rid of them? I seem to remember having one in October.

What's this world coming to? First they get rid of the chicken strips, now it's the Nestle Toll House Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich! Next thing you know they'll stop selling the chocolate covered babanas too!:(

InfernalPenguin

ITSAKADOOZIE!... wait, is that how you spell it?

Ah, nothing like biting down on one of those in the hot florida sun. In fact, you probably had to wait in line for a bit before getting one, so the relief effect is amplified

sillykid

I really like the glazed almonds from the Adventureland cart :slurp:

I'm also a big fan of the chocolate-covered bananas...although I shudder to think of anything frozen as we prepare for a big snow storm this weekend :rolleyes:

You are so on! I miss my Tollhouse cookie sandwich as I have side before, but I' take these and the Disney experience over everyday life anyday.

yazmin182

Churros for sure. They always taste better at Disney.

Silly question, but this Disney premium ice cream you're referring to, is it just regular ice cream, or a bar?

And is the Tollhouse cookie sandwich really gone?? Those are the best, I hope that's not true.

lac628

ITSAKADOOZIE!... wait, is that how you spell it?

Ah, nothing like biting down on one of those in the hot florida sun. In fact, you probably had to wait in line for a bit before getting one, so the relief effect is amplified

Just the thought of biting one of those gives me goosebumps!!!:eek:

lac628

I have yet to try the crepes from France, but it will be on my to-do list for this year. I love crepes and everytime someone mentions them on here, my mouth starts to water.

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

I LOVE the chocolate ones!!! DH likes the strawberry, but for some reason, their chocolate is sooooo good! It looks like Hersheys Syrup, but it's sooo not!
Oh, France has really good ice cream,too. My sister got it, and I thought it would taste like plain old chocolate ice cream, but it is soooo much better than that. (you did get that in France, right Barbara?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom