Your choice

Let's say, you are going to WDW in Dec.you have a choice to make...Poly for 3 days,WL for 5 days..."OR"PO for 9 days(Passes & food are already paid for...all you have to do is enjoy)!!:)
Jim

tigsmom

Let's say, you are going to WDW in Dec.you have a choice to make...Poly for 3 days,WL for 5 days..."OR"PO for 9 days(Passes & food are already paid for...all you have to do is enjoy)!!:)
Jim

Deluxe all the way. :wave:

Not sure if you mean it to be 3 choices or 2 though. If its the Poly or the WL or PO then I would pick the 5 days at the WL (as we have so many times in the past).

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

If that's two choices - one being Poly and Wilderness Lodge, I'd definitley go with that!! That would be awesome!!

If it's three choices - I'd go with the longest trip.:)

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

If that's two choices - one being Poly and Wilderness Lodge, I'd definitley go with that!! That would be awesome!!

If it's three choices - I'd go with the longest trip.:)

I agree!
Although it would be hard to give up the deluxe...but it sounds good for you that all else is paid for and PO would be a longer trip!

Upvote 0

wedenterprises

PO=Port orleans?

Port Orleans is a great place to stay!!

If I had 3 days, I'd be so busy in the parks that I wouldn't even see the hotel anyways!!!

Choose PO/9 days.

Upvote 0

durangojim

I'd probably go with the WL for 5 days. For us, the resort is part of our vacation as we spend a fair amount of time in the room and at the pool each day. If you're the type of people where you're in the park all day then I'd probably go with PO.

As an aside, we're staying All Star Movies for a short 4 day trip in Sept. This is the first time we've stayed at anything but a deluxe in over 16 years and we're a bit apprehensive about it. However we're going in December for a longer trip and will be staying at the Beach Club and the Sept trip was more a spur of the moment thing so we could take the kids to MNSSHP.

I guess my point is that you have to figure out what is important to you and go from there.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

PO for 9 days! Heck, I would make it Pop for even longer. :lol:

I am not a resort person, I get up and head straight to the parks all day. Thusly, all I need is a place to shower and sleep. :wave:

Upvote 0
Which ever is the longest stay is what I would do....I rather be there longer enjoying the parks and what not...lets face it you're not in your hotel room a lot anyway....:wave:

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Jim

If its two choices (8 days or 9 days) I would do the 8 at the two deluxe resorts.

If its three choices, then 3 days at WL is right out. So its between 5 at WL and 9 at PO.

I would have to say 9 at PO. If it was 6 at WL, it would be a tough call. If it was any other moderate other than PO:R, then I would have to think about it as well. I like PO:R and a 4 days difference is my "tipping point"

-dave

Upvote 0

bgraham34

Since I am a lover of the WL I would take that over the Poly just because you get a few extra days out of it. I do want to stay at the Poly but 3 days is not enough.

Upvote 0

Jim L Clifton

Original Poster
I am a little surprised at the choice of PO over the others.I've stayed at all the choices..The POLY for 3 days is hard to beat.WL IS ALSO NICE....BUT....sometimes....it's a little filled & LOUD.The PO is nice but....I almost froze my....waiting for a bus . As stated...I was surprised...I figured with so many members stating they hoped to stay at the POLY this would be a NO-BRAINER!!
Jim

Upvote 0

Atomicmickey

We stayed at PO last year for seven days, and LOVED IT.

Buses, food, everything was exactly what we wanted.

I would love to stay at the Poly some day but the expense . . sheesh.

We are also sleep, shower, and go types, but maybe that would
change at a deluxe resort, I don't know. I don't like to take
a vacation to stay in a hotel room. Don't even like to turn the
TV on, except to check the weather and watch Stacy spaz out a few times.:lol:

Upvote 0

Lucky

Sure, a deluxe is nice, but if it means you can only afford a few days and don't even have time to visit all the parks, what's the point?

I stay in nice hotels all over the world on business travel, but they don't have Disney theme parks next door. So I'd rather be at PO or even Pop.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am a little surprised at the choice of PO over the others.I've stayed at all the choices..The POLY for 3 days is hard to beat.WL IS ALSO NICE....BUT....sometimes....it's a little filled & LOUD.The PO is nice but....I almost froze my....waiting for a bus . As stated...I was surprised...I figured with so many members stating they hoped to stay at the POLY this would be a NO-BRAINER!!
Jim
IMHO PORS has the best bang for the buck of all of the Disney resorts. I love the Poly but 6 days more at WDW trumps the Poly every time.

Upvote 0

lovepooh

3 Days at Poly or 9 days at the PO ... no brainer to me honestly thats 3x the amount of stay. I can't hardly see much of disney in 3 days. Sure the Poly would be nice but I am there for the parks... so the PO would be my choice hands down!:)

Upvote 0

celticdog

PO for 9 days wins easily. With that amount of time available I can go to WL and Poly for a visit and dinner. I'd rather have the longer trip. PO is a beautiful resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom