Your best Disney world photo

cherrynegra

SirNim said:
This is another favorite:

sseleg1.jpg

I really like both of your shots SirNim. Very nice entries from everyone.

wannab@dis

Wow... all are great pictures! Here are my favorites since I can't select just one.

Attachments

• ChristmasMK.jpg
    ChristmasMK.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 203

djmatthews

I hope this works. I love this photo taken April this year during the Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT. I loved hanging around as the park closed to get these night shots.

showphoto.php

mrtoad

I don't have access to any of my older pics as they are all film versions. These are from our last trip. One I just thought was cool with the nice sky the other two just shows the happiness of a 3 year at WDW. Isn't that was WDW is all about anyway...

How do you do?
house.jpg

Riding the WEDway
F1.jpg

And my absolute favorite. My daughter actually could not believe it was the real Cinderella. If you look at her face you can see she believes... :)
F2.jpg

mrtoad

wannab@dis said:
mrtoad - the last picture with your daughter and Cinderella is top notch! Great capture of the Disney Magic in a child's eye!

Thank you. I still get teary when I look at it. She was amazed at the experience. We had to actually coax her off of her lap as she just sat and smiled. We talked with Cinderella about how we read about her everynight which was totally true. My daughter has Disney Princess book and that was the story we read every night at the time. Now it is all Snow White...

Being a parent is the best thing in the world for me... :)

barnum42

wannab@dis said:
mrtoad - the last picture with your daughter and Cinderella is top notch! Great capture of the Disney Magic in a child's eye!
I'm usually too busy looking at kids as brats, but I have to agree with Wanna on that account.

mrtoad

pisco said:
I am always torn between this one

3905Monorail-_B_W_.jpg

or this one

3905DSCF0676.jpg

I think the second one is a better picture but the first one is more "Disney."

Excellent! How did you take it? I tried recently to take shots of jellyfish at the NYC Aquirium (Spelling?) but they came out too fuzzy. I turned one into a pop art kind of thing I was happy with. Tell me what you think.

4jelliesbig.jpg

Lilogirl

mrtoad said:
I still get teary when I look at it. Being a parent is the best thing in the world for me... :)

I got teary when I looked at it! Beautiful picture! I look forward to our June 2006 trip with our 2 year old daughter, who is only 3 months right now. She will be raised on Disney, that's for sure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom