Your best Disney world photo

DonickCo

Original Poster
Post the best photo you think you have ever taken in a Disney park.

Just to kick this thread off, I going to post one I took during the 2004 FAGF.

dsc05272_std.jpg

-DonickCo

pisco

I am always torn between this one

3905Monorail-_B_W_.jpg

or this one

3905DSCF0676.jpg

I think the second one is a better picture but the first one is more "Disney."

PhotoDave219

This reminds me, must update photo album. Probably next week when i take some time to. Nice one's Nimmy, Thanks Nick. Notice the trees? :(

imagineer99

well, I took this with a cruddy digital camera from my recent trip...so It's not in the same league as those already shared. And the trash can, ain't too purty either.

For some, reason, i like it anyways...

IMG_1827.jpg

Main Street USA

Alright, well, I know you asked for one, but I can't choose only one! You also asked for best, and I guess these are a few of my best quality, but they're certainly not my favorites....but they ARE fun to look at!

I guess if you MADE me choose, I'd pick this first monorail one. I love the negative space, and you just can't beat a monorail pic!

The second RnR pic is just so full of color. Very pleasing to mine eye. :lol:

..and the final SM one has the same qualities as #1, but I guess that's just my style/taste coming through. :)

Attachments

• monoabove.jpg
    monoabove.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 302

DigitalDisney

I have a fascination with nighttime and indoor photography, so these will not be any surprise

My main entry will be this shot from the MuppetVision 3D theater. It's crystal clear, nearly perfect, and non-standard:
718muppet3d1.jpg

For good measure, I'll throw in some more pics (for a photography nut like myself, picking just one is impossible):
Part of the Test Track postshow area
718track1.jpg

Ex Spaceship Earth postshow. I always liked the fiber optic tree
718blueroots1.jpg

The famous skeletons from El Rio Del Tiempo
718mexico1.jpg

Tomorrowland's entrance, taken from the outside eating area of Cosmic Ray's
718tom1.jpg

I hope I didn't go too far :cool:

xfkirsten

Wow, I love that nighttime Tomorrowland shot!!! Beautiful color on it. I've been playing with night photography a lot here at DL. Unfortunately, being short on cash I don't have the spare money to do it with my 1.7 f-stop on my 35 mm, so I've had to work on it with my digital camera with a much higher f-stop. :p

-Kirsten

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom